• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When we were kids, we dreamed of the stars...

Years
    In terms of being in college, I'm definitely where I wanted to be. However, the major I had in mind is totally different.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    10 years ago I was only 5 :\ and I wanted to become a pilot! I absolutely loved planes, and could tell each model apart pretty well.

...then I picked up a liking to business and retailing last year, and am currently trying hard at school to make it to uni, where I wanna get a business major or something like that.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    When I was 11, I wanted to be a pretty Pokemon master. I got one of those down ten years later, so I'd say I'm doing pretty good.

King Kū

Outer-space is the limit
    Years
    10 years ago I saw myself making ass-tonnes of money as a sponsored surfer after seeing a random competition.

10 years later I have a pittance of money as a sponsored surfer and a not very focused student. {XD}

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    About ten years ago was when I first joined here. So, I have to say yes, I have changed since then. I've become a much better person than what I used to be. Though, I do have a few annoying points I'm trying to work on. :/

That was back when I was overly obsessed with Beyblade and Digimon. XD I actually dreamed of having my own Digimon, which I created. His name was Drigermon, and he was very similar to Gatomon. Only, he was a white tiger instead of an actual cat though. I even tried to write a fanfiction with him where I met with the other Digimon Characters from Adventure 02. XD Don't judge me lol.

Then I grew older, matured some and become a better writer since then.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    I am indeed as successful as I initially thought I would be 10 years ago.

All in the wrong places though. That's something isn't it?
    I mean I can't complain, in a way of equivalents, it's about as rewarding, but the field, and everything else, is very different.

Also if my self ten years ago would see me I would say "Yow tewwible."

Back