• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When well you start School?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I go back Spetember 4th which gives me 2 weeks to prepare. I'll start preparing next week because I have to get my hair and eyebrows done and go shop at hot topic. But I'm lucky most people go back this week, next week or already at school

:t354:TG

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    August 21st, which is tomorrow. I know all my classes and my homeroom. =O

Can't say I like it too much, though. =(

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    Wednesday which is 2 days! I am start ing a new school with 500 people in my grade. My old school had 36 people in my grade

Years
    Not sure yet. I'm heading off to college, so it pretty much starts when I apply. I think I'll go before 2007 is over though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    O= I have to go back on the 3rd of September

I hate getting up so early in the morning. =(

Clemeh

Bug/Dark/Poison/Grass Lover xD
    Years
    september 4th

kinda lookin forward to it.. see al my old m8s again.. i dont have most of their mob numbers so i cnt contact them..ahh the good ol days..

runnin round front of school gettin chased by tha dinna ladies AHAHA and

OMG NOOO

MISS FOSTERR

Back