• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide! (Part The Second)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I continued to run. As I ran, I became lost in memories of my past, well, the 2 weeks I have been operational. During this time, I paid no attention to my surroundings. This caused me to trip over a rock, and land on my stomach. I let out a dull cry as tears came to my eyes, but continued to run once more.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Deciding it was time to at least try to calm the realian down, I began clenching and unclenching myself, trying to get her attention. I didn't want to just appear out of the blue, I didn't know if they could be damaged by severe suprise.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "My parents started teaching me when I was eight, but I didn't show any real signs of magical control until I was nine. Although they say I often inadvertently caused many accidents around the house before then." I grinned. Moonlight laughed.

Years
    Toklata felt a weird presence, and she looked up to see a pulsing green warp in the sky. She instantly jolted to her feet, knowing what was to come next. The DomZ! they're attackign here too! she thought. She used her power to control electricity ot hear the radio waves, and she heard a familer announcement. I couldn't hear all of it, there was a lot of interference, but i heard all I needed to.

"join the alpha sections, and together, we'll rid this planet of our alien enemies."

I got out of my hiding place, and took to the air, getting a sinking feeling. they were going to attack the girl!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I let the spell slip, and went back to my normal self. "Eh, it was the only way to get away, I won't use it again however, since she probably knows about it now." I said, knowing she was hearing this, meaning I could use it again...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Alderon: I was looking out of thin air at Donovan and Celeste through the magic of my scrying mirror. Sevral like it were scattred throughout the Kardeese family manor, but this was far and away the best. I asked, making an appirition of my face visible "Donovan, Celeste, what's going on? My city is in a spot of trouble and I think you two have some answers. Tell me."

Years
    "correct" Toklata said, having tracked them down. "you're all in grave danger. the planet is bieng attacked at the moment. they'll stop after a moment, but for now, stay with me." right after she said that, what looked like a giant egg sac landed a good 20 feet away. othing happened for now, but I crouched down, growling. "don't go near that area. not until I say it's safe."

OOC: Pogi, it's a good time for your charecter to notice a disturbance...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Celeste, still gifted with angelic powers, felt a disturbance in the peace the world had entered.

"My love, I believe we'll be needed soon. War comes to the earth again..." she whispered, gently setting Serina down.

Years
    Toklata watched as a couple soilders, obviously looking for her, saw her and rushed toward her, stepping on the ground above where the sac had landed. out of the ground like some terrible nightmare several skeleton like hands came out of the ground, pulling the soilders down. The creatures pulled themselves out of the ground, and through thier translucent centers, the humans were visable, trying to struggle free. then, almost as if hit by a sleeping gas, they fell unconcous.

"okay, they're safe to kill now..." I said, disgusted.

OOC: The monsters I'm talking aobut look aobut like this. ignore the girl, please..

When worlds collide! (Part The Second)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I sighed. " Shoudl have known with the worlds fused like this peace wouldn't last. Moonlight, we're leaving you in charge of Serina while we're gone, okay?" I said.

"But I want to go too." She pouted.

"But we need someone to watch Serina, and we certainly can't take her with us." I retorted.

"Oh, alright." Moonlight pouted.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "That sight was nothing compared to what I've seen Gnosis do," I commented as I stepped back. "I'm no good at hand-to-hand combat, but I can help in my own special ways!" I shouted as I pointed my staff at the alien being.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I sensed a distubance. "Terrible things are here." I stated as Hoshi came into the clearing the others had been in a moment ago. Hoshi sniffed the air and continued hthe pursuit towards the others.

Years
    "well, now that they've got prisoners, they're vurnable to just about everything." Toklata said, before getting hit with a green beam, that almost managed to work as a tractor beam, beofre she shook it off. "and don't let them do that to you..." but internally, I was wondering shouldn't these guys have a boss? where is he?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Fair enough." I said, the smoke muffling my voice slightly, and I shot out a stream of flame towards the creatures, letting which burned like an oil fire, meaning that there was thick black smoke everywhere.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Hoshi came into the area where the others were. "Well here is what you were sensing." said Hoshi cooly. I wondered how she could be so calm as I jumped off her back. I could see the others were fighting. I pondered for a minute on wether or not to help. I stayed back in the shadows of the forest while deciding. Hoshi stopped in front of me as if sensing my indescision.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back