• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • "Seasickness.. Gee, that's.. difficult," Staggerly replied. He put his hand to his face, and his other hand to his elbow, in a thinking position. He then answered Floyd's question.

"Well.. There's one thing that helps, and another that prevents seasickness. If you look at the horizon, not the water below you, it helps. The other would be a Passho berry. They help seasickness. Unfortunately, I don't have a Passho berry. Ask around, maybe Penny or Shiro might have one. Maybe even Ace. I'm sorry.." Staggerly felt his pain. He remembered his first time on a boat. He was losing his stomach while the boat was still moored in the harbor. One would just have to get used to the boat's churning and rocking to acquire sea legs. Staggerly was quite used to it, he had to cross the sea with it when he lost his homeland to the cursed Deoxys.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • Unlike the unfortunate Floyd, Penny was having quite a good time aboard the ship. He enjoyed diving off the boat and climbing back up. He overheard Floyd's little dilemma and jumped up in glee.

"Passho berry, passho berry! Here here!" He took out a small container with a gooey substance inside. "It's mashed Passho berry pudding!" Penny walked over to Floyd and handed it to him. "It tastes great!"

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Staggerly appeared from the lower decks, carrying an old, moldy potato sack on his shoulder. Not much we got for food. "I'm fine with controlling this vessel." Shiro replied to Staggerly. He looked as if everyone needed something to do on the boat. "Yes, we do need teamwork to get this ship on the move." Shiro turned his gaze to the side of the boat, seeing Floyd, in polite terms: 'Relieveing his seasickness'. Floyd asked how you subsided seasickness, and the Pinsir replied by looking into the horizon or a Passho berry. Penny was more then happy to lend Floyd a pudding made from Passho berries.

"Passho berries were made rare by the Deoxy's attack. Consider yourself lucky that Penny has some Floyd." It seemed like the Flareon was the only one on the boat displeased by being on it. Penny, naturally enjoying himself in the water. Shiro wasn't afraid of water. He knew that electricity was the superior element to water, but still had great respect for the sea. "We don't need a storm on this boat."

Silhouette

Years
  • Shiro explained how Passho Berries were made rare fromt he invasion. He looked around as if everyone else needed a job. Staggerly noticed this, and started to think.

"Okay.. Floyd, you can just help around the deck, maybe cleaning or something. I don't want to put you in an uncomfortable position, so I hope that's fine with you. Penny and I will work the masts and other parts, and Ace.. Since this is a sailboat, can you fly through the air and find the fastest current of air. It won't really make a difference, but you can detect the change of air pattern.. right?" Staggerly issued. He was hoping that Ace, being a bird Pokemon, could sense those kind of things.

"Okay, Ace, as of now, I need one more thing.. could you fly to the ranch just outside of this town and find some food? It would be much faster if you went instead of us. Could you help us out?" he asked Ace.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • [[Finally back! Sheesh... I'm assuming the boat hasn't set sail yet? Also, sorry if everything in this post is wrong, it was hard trying to read everything over the past three pages. ;-; Just point out any error please?]]

IC:

I stopped running and fell over. My breath came quickly and my legs throbbed from running so hard.

It had been the presence of Shiro that woke me... it had left suddenly. In a rush. I had gotten up and gone back o the main room of the hideout. Pokemon chattered and acted normally, no one seemed to notice. I had decided to follow Shiro, and track him to where ever it was he was going... it was obviously important.

I forced myself up and shook my head, then continued running.
    "Damn it all, Shiro, where are you going!?" I thought.

Coming over a hill, I found myself looking over a city... it was deserted and empty, much like the rest of the towns nowadays. I stopped and closed my eyes, "Yes, Shiro definitely came through here... but to go where?"
    I leaped down and ran through the abandon city. There weren't even any Pokemon here... the conditions were too harsh. Why would Shiro come here?
    The presence of other Pokemon suddenly made themselves known. "So he was either attacked, or accompanied by others?" I said out loud, my emerald eyes scanning the area. I walked forward, not bothering to run now... I needed to know where Shiro was going. I followed his scent to to a dock, where an old boat sat. There was commotion on the boat, it looked as if it would take off and any moment.
    Hm, seems interesting enough. I carefully got onto the boat, and watched a group of Pokemon from behind. They didn't notice me.

"Well," I said, "It looks like we have a full party here. May I ask where you are going in such a mad rush?"

Silhouette

Years
  • OOC: No, you're right.. The boat is still anchored.

IC:
    "It looks like we have a full party here. May I ask where you are going in such a mad rush?" asked an Absol. Staggerly cursed under his breath. Letting down his guard was bad enough, but letting a Pokemon just waltz right up and startle him? Staggerly hated being vulnerable, and wanted to have no weakness.. or at least act like it.

"Who the hell are you?" Staggerly asked, just as rushed as the Absol. He glanced at Shiro, then Penny.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • A grin spread across my face as an armored Pinsir turned, obviously startled by my presence, and asked "who the hell" I was.
    I put one paw in front of me and lowered my head in a bow, "I am Echo, of the Anti-Deoxys hidden organization, same as Shiro over there..." I said, looking up to see the same Raichu I had fought before.

I got out of my bow and stood straight.
    "I wish to be of assistance... not much goes on in the hide out, and things can get so very boring there, so I came here. I will not be a burden to you, believe me. I am as skilled in battle as Shiro. I assume you've already witnessed his power?" I said, slowly walking forward.
    A Pinsir, a Marill, a Raichu, and a Pidgeot. Interesting crew, no doubt.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • This Absol named Echo claimed to be a acquaintance of Shiro's, she seemed confident enough as well. Penny squeaked in delight and approached Echo.

"We really do need as much help as we can! This is Staggerly, and he came on a rescue mission himself! This Flareon here is Floyd, the Pidgeot is Ace and you already know Shiro! I'm Penny, and we're all friends here!"

Penny smiled at Echo and started to pull her mane. "Are you injured? Why are you this far without a crew? There's many Deoxys around and even we had our run ins with them."

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • The Marill very energetically introduced himself and the rest. I looked down on him and backed up a step. He was getting uncomfortably close. He blabbed about the rest of them, and the Deoxys, then suddenly asked if I was hurt, pulling at my mane. This Marill was extremely annoying.

"I'm fine... just a bit tired from running all this way. I didn't encounter any Pokemon or humans on the way, it's all completely deserted," I said, pulling myself free of "Penny's" grip, then walked past him to the others.
    "So, where are we headed?" I said, not sure how far they're wanting to go in this piece of dead wood they a boat.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Floyd took the berry pudding and ate only half of it, saving some for any other need it may have. He wiped his lip with his paw and turned around to see an Absol. "Hello," He said, walking up to the newcomer, "I'm Floyd. I've only seen one other Absol, I met him not long before I was caught and enslaved, but that's another story. I believe he said his name was Renkth, or something like that. That was one tough pokemon, it took four Deoxys' just to restrain him. The rest I would rather not talk about."

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    OOC: Sorry I Havent Been On In Awhile. At My Friends House For 4 Nights...

IC:
    "Sure,I Can Do That." Replies Ace,Obviously Answering Staggerley's Question. Ace Flew Up And Went Straight For The Ranch. He Grabbed As Much As He Could And Stuffed It In His Bag. He Picked Alot Of Berries,And When He Could He Would Grab Some Eggs. He Flew Back To The Boat Quickly And Spotted An Absol. He Landed And Set The Bag On The Ground. "I'm Back. I Stuffed The Bag With As Much As I Could." Ace Said As He Stood There Resting His Wings. Why Didnt They Just Think Of Flying. Thats The Best Idea They Couldve Had... Thought Ace. "Why Didnt We Just Fly?" Ace Asked. He Couldnt Resist Asking.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • I looked at the Flareon as he nonchalantly explained how he had only seen one other Absol in his life. His name was Renkth. Why am I not surprised?
    "Renkth eh? Well, I can tell you that he's dead now... He was my brother." I said, my voice not showing emotion.

The Pidgeot flew off, and came back soon with a bag full of items. He then asked why he don't fly. I blinked. That seemed to be a completely rhetorical question. I answered anyway.

"In case you haven't noticed, we don't have a method of flying, unless you want us to sprout wings, or pull a blimp out of thin air." I said in a sarcastic manner.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • OOC: Welcome back Ventus! Short post for now.

IC: Shiro was too busy explaining some more about how berries were made rare. "Hm?" Shiro's sensitive ears picked up a familiar voice. He got up and walked away from the group. Shiro looked around for the familiar voice, and found its scource. Echo was climbing onto the ship, obviously having followed Shiro in the heat of the action. "Echo? What are you doing here?" He said, surprised. "The mad rush is to Sinnoh. Me and the others have just killed a Deoxy's squad, and were trying to get out of here before they send reinforcements." He said. "Oh. You'll probably want to get to know their names. Ask around, you might get a few."

Silhouette

Years
  • Staggerly sighed.

"Staggerly," he said, not looking at Echo. He then remembered that Ace had returned, Staggerly wasn't surprised. The ranch wasn't even a mile down the road from this town, and it had been long since deserted. Staggerly could imagine a whole bunch of refrigerated goods upon looking at the bag.

"Hm.. I don't think that we should store this down under.. The roaches might get to it," Staggerly said, wincing. He hated to talk about fellow bugs, but it was the truth. He wouldn't risk losing any food, for now. Shiro started a conversation with Echo. He obviously knew the Absol. Staggerly squinted, and looked around the empty town.

"Now, if there aren't any more Pokemon or humans.. Shall we?" Staggerly asked Shiro.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • "Yes, we've waited here long enough." He said as he walked back to the steering wheel of the boat. Before he reached it though, Floyd said something about Echo's dead brother. Shiro, not knowing this, clenched his fists in anger. Why must they take so many lives? Shiro reluctantly finished his walk to the wheel and said: "Lower the sails!" The sails dropped down, with a beautiful crest of Sinnoh on the front of them. It was getting windier out, and the boat slowly creaked out of the harbour, eventually gaining speed. He turned the wheel a hard left and the ship headed for North East, the parties destination.

All he had to do now was keep the boat steady, making sure not to let his grasp off of it for one second. If the wind speed got high enough, it could carry this ship out of the water until it subsided. The winds can be stronger then you think. "Lets just hope that doesn't happen."

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Floyd didn't seem to have any problems with seasickness since he had eaten the pudding, but he didn't know how long that would last. After hearing Echo (he overheard Shiro talking to her) tell him that Renkth was her brother, but showing no emotion whatsoever, he decided to seek out other company. He walked over to Penny and asked "Hey, Penny, once we get this thing going, think you could give me swimming lessons?" He asked Penny, because obviously he was the one to go to about anything that had to do with water.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "If You Hadnt Noticed,IM A FLYING TYPE! AND I HAVE FRIENDS YOU KNOW!" Yelled Ace,He Was Mad. The Absol Had Gotten On His Nerves Now. He Stayed Quiet Until He Finally Calmed Down. It Wouldnt Be Easy For Ace In A Large Group,Concidering He Hasnt Even Been In A Group Of Two.

Silhouette

Years
  • Staggerly turned to see Ace screaming at Echo. He said something about having friends, but didn't look like he had even been in a group of two for the longest time.

"Hey! We don't need to argue! We'll be on this ship for three days, at this rate, and I don't want to hear it!" Staggerly attempted to quiet them down. Ace stopped talking, finally calming down, "How is it, Shiro? Getting the hang of it?" Staggerly asked the Raichu. Staggerly started to wonder if Shiro had any experience ever before.. He looked like he knew what he was doing.

"Have you ever controlled a ship like this?" Staggerly asked Shiro.

Years
  • may I join?
    Character choice: Charizard

Character nickname: Blaze

Age:36 (due to the game level requirement to get a charizard

Description: Blaze is pure black including his wings and flames. He also wears striking gold armor.

Personality: Blaze is rash due to the Deoxys attack

Occupation: Sinnoh guardians (I added occupation because i want Blazeto have a job)

History: Blaze was not born normally instead he was created by humans in Sinnoh to counter the deoxys menace. He is also a fire dark type mix due to the fact that he is able to fight deoxys. He has learned that psychic type pokemon do not have any effect on him due to his dark type attributes. recently he has been deployed to Johto's whirl islands.

rp sample: "Sir" said doom,"the Deoxys are headed our way."

"Excelent" said Blaze, "ready the defences." Blaze smirks as his men ready the defences of the last human fortress in johto. "sir these defences are briliant" remarked Doom. "Yes I know and my plan will not fail due tomulti type shielding this shield can withstand any type of attack." replied Blaze.

Last edited:

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • Penny grew nervous when he saw Ace yelling at their new friend, Echo. So when he heard Floyd request for swimming lessons, he eagerly agreed. He was a little bit curious of their new crew member, she had mentioned that her brother had died fighting Deoxys. She seemed a little cold, but could anybody blame her considering she had just lost a brother?

"Sure thing, Floyd!" Penny looked down at the water. He pointed eagerly at it. "The boat is currently in motion, so you'd have to use both your arms and legs to speed up. It's kind of like invisible rock climbing! You use the water to push yourself forward..!" Penny could go on all day about swimming lessons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back