• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When you grow up:Þ

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • I don't remember ever having a childhood dream, but that's probably only because my memory is so bad.

I am however, currently considering doing Health Sciences at university next year and then branching off into medicine after that. Or Engineering. I'll be decided on it in a couple of months.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • I want to become an animator. I love to draw my own cartoons, and they're pretty much all I watch on TV too. I'm hoping to get to work for Nickelodeon, which in fact, is the channel I'm watching right now xD

inhisxeyes

resident crazy.
    Years
  • I want to travel. I don't want to be tied down with kids and a husband - I want to travel and write novels. I've always been big into writing, and I'm not half bad, if I can say that without sounding pompous. Being a marine biologist wouldn't be a bad thing, either.

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • I want to go into the military for four years they will pay for me to get my degree for teaching, I want to teach english and/or history. I plan to write a novel someday. Maybe just maybe my acting career will take off, I have landed 2 major roles at the local theater both times I auditioned. Yes I do have a lot of goals for life lol....

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • My turn!!
    After about fourteen years of uncertainty it's finally hit me-I would love to be a private investigator, or forensic scientist; something of that nature. :cer_boogie:

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I've narrowed it down to a couple of options at this point.
    My first choice would be something in the video game industry, probably programmer, although working on the graphical side if things is also an option. Other than that, I wouldn't mind being an accountant or a lawyer.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'm in the process of swapping between two sides.

1) I major in Communications and go into Public Relations for a company; I'm confident in the field and everyone I know says 'oh you'd do well!' or 'I can see you doing that!'

I used to like journalism, but then I had an internship and it was just eh. Plus all newspapers will be online soon enough. The days of the print world are limited. ;_;

2) I follow my secondary career choice and look into genetic sciences. Probably a research geneticist, yet I don't know if lab work and stuff is cut out for me, I think I'd rather work with people. Except..if you know what kind of people genetic counselors deal with, I'd rather not do that. SO, thank goodness if I go genetics I'm a Biology major, where I'll have plenty of other options.

That second one is looking more and more realistic as I'm probably going to opt for a smaller private school closer to my house where they don't have Communications, rather than go to Cornell.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    i wanna be a musician iv got a good voice and iv won competitions and stuff but realisticly im gunna be a cop so watch your step ;)

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Lately I've been practicing my skills to become a World Dictator.

>>

<<

-cough- Probably a novelist or something along those lines. I can't help but inventing stories and then squeezing every possible detail out of them xD

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • My childhood dream career, from about the age of 5 to 12, was to be an animator. Then I realised I'm not patient enough, and my art sucks. Then I went through a period of wanting to go to agricultural college, working with animals, dog grooming or something. More recently, I wanted to be a journalist, but then I realised I also suck at writing and sticking to deadlines, so I have no idea what I'm going to do next.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    World domination.

Seriously, though, I think I'm going to get into writing. Or maybe I'll be an English teacher. :D

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    What i want to be when i grow up? Well, in nursery school we all stood up in front of all the parents, and say what we wanted to be when we grew up. And apparantely i said, "When i grow up i want to be Toby (my name) but a bit bigger". I have become that, and am looking for a bit of inspiration. I want to be a scientist when i'm a bit older, or perhaps a Zoologist, because i adore animals :). Especially hedgehogs, lol.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Ever since I was young I've been into science, maths and basketball...so I'm either going to:

1. Follow in my dad's footsteps and become an engineer
    2. Pick up a degree in Biomedical Science then possibly go to med school
    3. Get a degree in Physical Education and get into a career in Exercise and Sport Science

I wanted to be a journalist but I'm useless at essay-based subjects. (like English...)

Back