• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When your able to move away, are you moving far away from your parents?

When your old enough, are you moving far away from your parents?

• Yes, I want more independence

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Kinda, but I want to stay close.

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • No im a mommy's boy/girl.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Well I am going to move to Ocean City when I turn 18 with my friend and his girlfriend.
    Even if they break up were still moving there. Dukey says he'll come too but it sounds like bull.
    I would want to visit my parents every now and then but I dont want to be close that they can drive down the street and nag me

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    When I ever move I'm going to take my family with me, well it will be them moving me more likely.
    I might get to live on a lifestyle block! They where taking about it plus I love chickens so I could have lots instead of one; they are so fun!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    I love everything about where I live. It's suburban, but more urban because it's near a major city, so I'd get to live a fast paced spontaneous life style while living in a quiet peaceful home.

Unfortunately my parents live nearby. Love them to death, but I'm getting my own home.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • No, I won't move that far away from my mother. I'll probably just move to the other coast of Florida. And after college over there, I may go back to Daytona, I don't know, really. I'll see what happens down the road I guess. *shrugs*

Back