• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where and how can I find Walelord or Wailmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Walimar Is All Over Fish For It And Thats IS The Only Way To Get Wailord By Walimar

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • *sees how many posts mumes has made* hi ur new, this is ur first post^_^.
    walmer is found in the ocean(pretty obvios)by fishing in mossdeep is better.
    wailord is rare in the route 128/129 but ill just evolve it.
    ur welcome.

Years
  • Erm, its not so hard to do. Just get a super rod, fish, catch a wailmer, and train it for wailord. I prefer not to just catch a wailord, it takes too long.

Altaria Tamer

Altaria Master
    Years
  • This Is A Really Good Why To Get A Wailmer Thats Ready To Evolve
    1.Go To The Pokemon League Pokemon Center BEFORE The Cave
    2.Go Down The Water Fall
    3.Go To A Reef Of Some Sort
    4.Whip Out Your Super Rod And Start Fishing
    5.The Wailmer You Can Fish Up Are Usally Level 40-47 One Level Up And Volia! Wailord!

Hope This Helps(Back To Training My Ralts!)

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Ice Master said:
    Walimar Is All Over Fish For It And Thats IS The Only Way To Get Wailord By Walimar
    Untrue, you can find Wailord in the wild at about lv. 25, but you have a 1% chance. Me being the lucky person I am *get struck by lightning*, found a Wailord like this.
    :knockedoud

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    You can catch a waillord on route 129 (surfing) its rare but fare easer then training a pokemon to lv 40 , witch your probly only getting for the regis

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    You can catch Wailord and Wailmer in the water by Mossdeep. I hope that helps. :)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • You can catch a waillord on route 129 (surfing) its rare but fare easer then training a pokemon to lv 40 , witch your probly only getting for the regis

Umm... this thread hadn't been posted in for almost 5 years... how did you even find it? XD

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back