• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are move categories defined

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2018
    Where are move categories like punch moves, biting moves, etc. defined? I want to make some moves have these categories and I don't know where to start.
    Edit: I also want to increase the maximum IV from 31 to 50, make eggs hatch twice as fast, and give trainer pokemon EVs. Can I do this and if so how do I?

Last edited:
    Years
  • make eggs hatch twice as fast
    I don't know about the others, but in pokemon PBS there is a line called:

StepsToHatch=XXXX

While XXXX beeing the step for the specific species to hatch, obviously. I guess you can just change this number for whatever you want to make your eggs hatch faster. I didn't tested myself yet.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Edit: I also want to increase the maximum IV from 31 to 50, make eggs hatch twice as fast, and give trainer pokemon EVs. Can I do this and if so how do I?

Your going to have to change these numbers
    Where are move categories defined

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2018
    I don't know about the others, but in pokemon PBS there is a line called:

StepsToHatch=XXXX

While XXXX beeing the step for the specific species to hatch, obviously. I guess you can just change this number for whatever you want to make your eggs hatch faster. I didn't tested myself yet.

I found what I was looking for on the last PScreen_EggHatching
    It was the very last section and I had to change egg.eggsteps-=1 to egg.eggsteps-=3
    Now they hatch 3x as fast.

Events.onStepTaken+=proc {|sender,e|
    next if !$Trainer
    for egg in $Trainer.party
    if egg.eggsteps>0
    egg.eggsteps-=1
    for i in $Trainer.pokemonParty
    if isConst?(i.ability,PBAbilities,:FLAMEBODY) ||
    isConst?(i.ability,PBAbilities,:MAGMAARMOR)
    egg.eggsteps-=1
    break
    end
    end
    if egg.eggsteps<=0
    egg.eggsteps=0
    pbHatch(egg)
    end
    end
    end
    }

Back