• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Where can I find Crystal?

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    I was stupid enough to trade this game in with the rest of my stuff (N64,SNES, with games) All just to get a stupid gameboy SP.

I use to love Crystal, but I didn't care at that time. I just had to have my SP! (Stupid 13 year old mind)

Anyways, I feel like it will be gone forever. And I'm sad for that. I don't even have the SP anymore, well, I gave it to my niece. But I could always take it back;)

But for my question, where could I find this rare game? Do you think gamestop would have it? Or would I have to go through the hassle of getting it online?

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I wouldn't buy it online. I stole mine from my cousin (shhh... lol). I've seen one copy at Gamestop, so I would check there first. Another option might be yard sales and flea markets (I've also seen several copies and flea markets...but I'm not sure if they would have a guarantee to work...). Or maybe someone on here would sell you a copy?

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    If you visit a Gamestop often enough, someone may have traded it in. Just hope for the best. But yeah, I wouldn't buy it online, unless you could buy it from pokemon.com.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    I've bought tons of used GBC games on Amazon [including rare gems like Devil Summoner], and they all work fine. Just read someone's feedback before buying to make sure they're reliable.

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
    I've been looking for this game for a long time. it's the only poke game I never got a chance to play :[ It is really hard to find though. So i guess I'll go buy emerald

~{Metal~Ridley}~

Corrupted........
    Years
    Pokemon crystal is like the best game i love it dont know why i traded it for blue *regrets the day he did that*
    any way i would love that game

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    ebay just check they have gud feedback and use paypal incase they try scamming or my favourite gamestation got a psp game pre owned for 5 quid pursuit force 2 XD i saw pokemon ruby in there for 4 quid and gold and silver both for 3.50 trust me they do have some gr8 deals in there

ChikoritaBayleef

♥Bayleef Lover♥
    Years
    I'd never trade my Crystal game in for ANYTHING! I've had that game ever since the day it came out. It's over 7 years old and still in perfect condition and I love it. =D

Back