• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did you get your username from?

Dances with noone.
Years
  • lol

I got 11 from trieing to see how short your name good be.
    IF u see anyone named atmmachine11 thats me. :D
    That game from My etnials A-T-M
    And I made it when i was 11 Now im 13 :D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Originally, Moog was what people called me when I used moogle-based names in MMO games. Then, I found out that a man named Robert "the scientist who spoke music" Moog had invented the synthesizer. Pretty cool. My upcoming name, Azure, is an alt of mine.

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
    Years
  • Aaaand on this account, it's based off of the national flower of Switzerland: the Edelweiss. Also an invincible tank in Valkyria Chronicles (at least in the anime, it is).

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • My nickname is Fuzzy and i like it when people go OH MY FUZZY haha j/k

No really though Fuzzy is my nickname and and the oh my i though was funny i use it for XBL and 69 is part of my phone number

~Fuzzy

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • A band called Lemon Demon have an album called Damn Skippy. I just replaced Skippy with Swifty. As for where I got Swifty, well Swift was my favourite move in Pokemon Gold and is still one of my favourites today. :D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Got mine from the name of a famous sniper rifle. The SVD Dragunov used by former Soviet states and modern terrorist. And it sounds cool too.

And it's the name of a character in Tekken 5 and 6.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • My first name was "cosmiclefairy," Clefairy being my favorite pokemon back then. As the days went on, I began changing my name, keeping the word "Cosmic" every time I changed it. I decided to make Cosmic my staple, so to speak.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • My original user name was:

TheTotodileEmperor555 - Totodile being my favorite pokémon, and five being my favorite number

My current username:

Sora's Nobody - Im a total fan of KH, and Soras nobody is Roxas

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • I got my username from.... simply...

ani151.gif

Back