• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiZeroZX

CUSTOM USER TITLE
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    There's an entrance under the bridge once you find it your in a room with boulders. Use strentgh and go down the stairs then your in another room in there you can catch Gible.

Go to YouTube..
    then write gible...
    so then a video on how catchin gible will apear
    ¡

Years
    To get an Umbreon/Espeon your Eevee needs to have maximum happiness. To get that, use items such as Vitamins, or make it hold a Soothe Bell. You can also give it some massages from the girl in south west Veilstone, or at the Resort Area. To get Espeon, after it has maximum happiness, level it up during the day, and it will evolve. To get Umbreon, it's the same thing, but level it up during the night. I think day and night start at 8:00 pm and 8:00 am, not sure though.

bulbasaur3x

My Pokemon own u@#@!$@#
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2007
    Umbreon you can get at night, and espeon you can get when you train during the daytime

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Might be kind of a silly question, in order to get the macho brace i need to show the kid 3 different burmys..I have plant cloak, where's a good tree to find the sand and trash cloak Burmy?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Might be kind of a silly question, in order to get the macho brace i need to show the kid 3 different burmys..I have plant cloak, where's a good tree to find the sand and trash cloak Burmy?

"It changes its cloak based on the location where it last battled. It will be the plant cloak if it last battled outside, the sandy cloak if it last battled in a cave, and the trash cloak if it last battled in a building."

Taken from the Bulbapedia wiki~

A good place to get the trash cloak in particular would be the Jubilife TV Station, by battling the daily trainer to the left of the lottery person.

Allen K.

At least!
    Years
    with the pokeradar (and ruby/sapphire/emerald int the gba slot) in the route 203-204 (in the south of 204) but it's rare so take patience.

Years
    Where is a Gengar found? I've been told in the old chatau in the room with the eyes in the picture...does the national dex need to be obtained?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back