• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you dry off?

Where do you dry off?

• In the Shower

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • On the bathmat

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I wrap my towel around me tightly, turn on the tv, and sit in my bed until I dry off.
    So, I guess.. 'Other'.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I walk around my house with my towel on and semi dry that way xD
    But more so in my own room!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Lmfao I was sitting here going "How do you dry off in the shower? Drip dry? WTF That would take forever!" before remembering that lots of people have bath/shower hybrids so they can towel off in the shower. XD; It's been so long since I've used a shower like that that I totally forgot, haha.

Pretty much the only showers I've used in the last year are just shower stalls so there's really no room dry off properly. Regardless, I barely even dry off on a mat anyway--I towel off quickly and then sit down and read or something while I dry off. My bathroom is connected to my room so I don't have to get dressed right away. :p

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I dry my body on the bathroom mat. I ring my hair out in the shower though. It's impossible to dry anywhere other then the bathroom. There's easily a ten degree temp difference between the bathroom and my bedroom. :/

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • I can't imagine drying off in the shower. When I stop the water, it gets really humid in there. I wring out my hair in the shower, but I otherwise dry off on the bath mat.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I always dry myself while standing on the mat in front of the shower. That way, the floor won't be wet and I would be squeaky clean. =)

Oh, and sometimes I dry myself in the bedroom, but only if it's only for a quick dry-off, like my hair.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I dry off over by the toilet right next to the bathmat and the bathtub. I just don't like the mat for some reason. XD​

Back