• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where Do You Stand?

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
    Years
    What is your status currently?

I have all the badges and beat the elite 4 (took me 4 1/2 days to get that far) My pokedex status is 144 seen (Kanto) 100 Caught (Kanto) And 163 seen (National) 118 Caught (National). My highest level pokemon is Lv. 78 Blastoise.

Pokemon Master D-P

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    my highest pokemon is mewtwo and char lv 81 my pokedex kinda sucks i dont realy catch a lot of pokemon

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    I have beaten all the gyms and have beaten the elite four. my highest level is 100 and that's for my entire team. got a lot of seens not very many caughts. that doesn't matter because i have all the ones like and need in my party.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    I have beaten the entire game, completed my PokéDex and have a Lv 80 party or so. I stopped playing because I'll buy Diamond and I'll just transfer some of them. Also, my LG party is terrible, doesn't have a strategy and I didn't even know about EVs when I started. I'll have an entire new party in Diamond.

AC

Pokemon Master in the making..
    Years
    Currently have 103(National) Beaten all the gyms highest lv is 82 Charizard and Lv 100 Vensuar,

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i beat the elite four and i am at the islands EV training. i'm training all my pokemon up to level 80 and not any higher than that so i could modify EVs much easier in D/P. my strongest pokemon are Flareon, Blastoise, Xatu, Hypno, Nidoqueen, and Venomoth allat lvl 80. my most promising pokemon that i'm EV training for D/P are 3 Eeevee, Misdreavus, 2 Hypno, 2 Togetic and 2 Clefable.

elric331

Kurosaki Ichigo
    Years
    beat the game in 22:28:?? whatever that means
    highest is mewtwo and charizard at 66
    training suicune and im more focused on breeding evee's right now to get all three evolutions ( yeah i noe there's more but i cant trade to get um and es and i don't have nds so i can't get glaceon and the other moss one) and a normal evee

Years
    I'm training my Growlithe right now in the Pokemon Tower, I've beaten the underground game corner, and have Silph Scope, so I just have to kill the mother Marowak. Growlithe is level 28, gonna get to level 30, then use a Rare Candy to get to 31 and learn Flame Wheel, then use a Fire Stone, and BOOM, down goes Celadon Gym. My current team is level 35 Machoke, level 36 Venusaur, level 36 Pidgeot, and 28 Growlithe (training). I'm only using the Pokemon I plan to have for my fight against the Elite Four.

Those Pokemon are: Venusaur, Venemoth, Arcanine, Machamp, Pidgeot, Poliwrath.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    well i have finished the elite four, trying to complete kanto dex,making my crobat (currently lvl 45 catched lvl 41) and my misdreavus (currently lvl 51 catched lvl 16or26?) and my highest pokemon is my dragonair which is lvl 62 sadly T_T->huhuhuhu

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I'm in Fuschia City at the moment and training up a bit for Koga. My team so far is in the low 30's, so I'm going to level them up to about 36 before taking on Koga.

It's usually around here that I get bored and start a new game. I really want to beat this game once and for all. XD

Years
    Ok, I never got on the computer after school yesterday, but I'm on before school today ;)

Everyone's at least level 41 now, Poliwrath, Arcanine, Pidgeot, Venusaur, Machoke, and Venemoth. After Elite Four I'm going to replace Machoke and Pidgeot.

Yesterday I beat Blaine, and I'm now at Mt. Ember. I might try for a shiny Moltres, but I doubt it. I'm going to replace Machoke/Pidgeot with a Tyranittar for sure, but I don't know who else. Probably Zapdos or Articuno for Pidgeot.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    i have beaten the E4 102 times and i have:

lvl 100:

porygon2
    groudon
    tyranitar
    mewtwo
    salamence
    blastoise
    wobbuffet
    raichu
    nidoking
    scizor

and it's that simple. my current dreams are:

catching raikou
    filling pokedex in atleast kanto
    get a lvl 100 raikou =P

Years
    Just about to beat Giovanni now and get the 8th badge, went through the first Three Islands, and all are at least level 42 or 43. Still same lineup, I'll replace after I beat the Elite four. Tyrannitar for sure, someone to replace Pidgeot, Machoke, and one more.

Back