• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where does it all end?

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
    Anime
    I've stopped watching it ages ago. Somewhere in the middle of Master Quest, I think. I mean, I would occasionally watch episodes if I happen to see it on, but I don't at all regularly watch it. It really just seems too lame and cheesy nowadays. It was made for younger kids, so of course I'd lose interest eventually.

Manga
    I actually really like the manga, although I'm a bit behind, somewhere partly into D/P. I actually may go back and start reading again soon. XD I do think I'll follow it as long as I can, I just won't always waiting for the next chapter or anything.

Games
    Oh gosh, I doubt I'd ever stop buying the games. I love seeing the new Pokemon and how each generation changes, and I still find the classic Pokemon forumla fun.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    The Anime
    I stopped watching this around age 11 so I don't have any vested interest in this anymore.
    The Manga
    I have only read about 12 chapters of the Red series of Adventures so again not much there for me.
    The Games
    these are where I'm at I love the games. I use them to kind of "Decompress" after the day I will probably never stop buying/playing them. I do not care how many Pokemon are introduced.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    Anime: I stopped watching like 8 years ago. My nephew, whos 3, has recently started getting into Pokemon so I started getting back into it. The indigo league will always be the best to me but I enjoy the newer episodes and Ive really gotten used to the new voice actors as well.

Manga: Never knew it existed.

Games: I stopped playing Pokemon games in about 2005 and that was after a huge break. I had Red, Blue, and Yellow and played those till about the time I stopped watching Pokemon. I had Gold, Silver, or Crystal... I cant remember which that i got at a flee market and I popped it in and it was the same game as R/B/Y. I even remember getting up to Cerulean City and catching different pokemon in the area you travel to get to the Cerulean Cave. Maybe it was hacked game, I dunno, but I know i was in Cerulean and Kanto playing that game and it was at the beginning not the end. So because it was the same game I never went any farther and I left pokemon behind till I saw that they remade Red and Blue. I got that and played about 5 gyms worth and stopped. I tried Diamond in early 2009 and I just couldnt get into it and stopped after 20 mins or so. I did however like Mystery dungeons.

That games sat unplayed till about 2 months ago when my nephew started watching Pokemon all the time. It got me interested in again and I went back finished Leaf green (beat the elite four) and found a old Gold cartridge. I dont remember ever buying it and it wasnt the cardridge I spoke of int he previous paragraph. Anyway I put it on expecting it to be in Kanto and all but to my surprise it wasnt. It was a whole new area and town and the music was great and I was more knowledgeable with the pokemon and it was awesome. The cardrige was corrupted or something cause it doesnt hold a save so i set off to buy Heartgold. Bought it, loved it, except i wasnt a fan of the pokemon following you, and beat it in about 2 weeks. The shortest time its ever taken me to complete a Pokemon game. I pulled out Diamond and I got into that too. So ive been playing Leafgreen, Heartgold, and Diamond recently and I plan on getting Emerald soon.

I love the games and plan on getting B/W. I only wish that they could come out with another collesium type game but this time have it be singles battles with the occasional double battle thrown in and the ability to catch wild pokemon not snag em. But to make things different once the screen goes to the battle sequence make it like Super Smash Brothers melee and let us have full control over our pokemon in battle. I think that would be the ultimate.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2011
    Anime: Ash was awesome I like the new episodes too if they are on TV b/c the new Pokemon don't pop up at one time and they explain a lot in the anime.

Magne: don't read it

Cards: I will add in the cards because I collected the first base set. :) I stopped after that though as I started playing the Games.

Games: The games were the best in my opinion. I played Gen I and II. Never got a gameboy sp or w/e was needed for the third gen all I have is the good old game boy color. I started with Red version and caught all 151 pokemon, and surprisingly the games battery hasn't died yet. I got yellow to help complete the 151 and never had Blue version. Had an all star line up with level 100 Mewtwo, Mew, Dragonite, and the legendary birds. Second generation I got all three. Silver version was my greatest as I had the 250 Pokemon. I created the all star line up with level 100 Mewtwo, Mew, Dragonite (from Red Version), Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Tyranitar. (got tyranitar in a trade others were all trained on my time to level 100). I logged over 100+ hours on the Red version and over 300 on the silver version. (I did restart the Red version a few times so that I could save my master ball for mewtwo and the second time to complete the Mew trick). In silver I restarted once when I first got the game because I wanted to play as cyndiquil instead of chikorita. I started with charmader each time in Red as Charizard was my favorite non-legendary pokemon. My silver version died recently (battery died) and I lost my line up. :( I never accomplished the celebi trick as it was discovered after my time, but as you can see I liked the games the most from the amount I write about them. I have a lot of knowledge about the first and second generation games (as does many other people) so if you have questions ask me. :)

Years
    The Anime
    Hm, I haven't watched the anime for years, and even back then I didn't watch it regularly.

The Manga
    Never really cared about it, I find always mangas too difficult to read.

The Games
    Actually the only thing I bought after GS was Pearl. However, I'm still playing the games excessively and probably will keep doing so for a couple of years, maybe even longer.

TCG
    I think I have one Gastly card I once found lying on the street in the attic. Might have thrown it away at some point though.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    Ze Anime
    I haven't ever watched all the episodes to a season, saga, whatever you wanna call it. I wanted to watch all the episodes that took place in Kanto and Johto, but I never got around to it. To be honest, after the changed Ashe's voice I was basically done with the Anime. I found that it just became annoying to hear him talk, and with him being the main character and all...Lol. I kind of got past my dislike for his new voice(s), but time was against me. The changed the air time of Pokemon to times in the morning when I'm either not awake or was at school, and I wasn't willing to go buy the DVDs or hunt online for episodes.

Manga
    I've never read a whole chapter of the manga either. Not because I didn't want to, but because I never had any volumes. I had this one when I was younger, but all can remember out of it was that Red(I think it was him)used a TM on an Eevee. I've read other parts of the mangas online(forgot which ones though)where some Pokemon died, but that was only because I was curious to see how people killed things that spat fire & acid at them.

TCG
    Collected the cards for the pictures, that's it. Lol. I Stopped collecting the cards
    when I got the first Totodile, Croconaw, and Feraligatr cards that came out.

Games
    I think I'll be playing the games for a long while. Even though the games can get repetitive, its repetition's in a different place ^-^ I really want to see a remake of Ruby & Sapphire! Maybe once I get that wish I'll stop. Until then, whether there's 600something Pokemon or 6000something I'll keep playing the games; I just WILL NOT try to catch 'em all.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I had written a long well thought out post but my internet crashed so I'll summarize:

Game: I took a break from the games when I wasn't as exposed to them but thanks to competitive battling I'm always in touch with Pokemon now. I love the games and can't wait for Black and White, I also don't really see a time when I'll stop playing them. I might lose some interest as more things beg for my time but I'll get around to them. Plus when 6th or 7th gen. comes around I plan to be an Executive Pokemon Design Supervisor. :P

Years
    The Anime
    I've already quit because i can't catch it in the morning.

The Manga
    I've never started reading it, and i'm not gonna go out of my way to catch up on the story.

The Games
    I think i will continue playing until Gamefreak decides the pokedex is too big and starts getting rid of some.

TCG
    I casually collected as a child and never really got into it, i still have some, but for the most part i've abandoned it.

Mew-Neko

I ♥ shinies~nya!
    Years
    The Anime.
    I stopped watching it when dawn showed up.

The manga.
    I've read a few pages, but didn't like it that much.

The game.
    I don't care how old i am. I'm gonna keep playing it until they stop making new ones. Well, i'll just keep playing my old ones if that ever happens. :)

Manaphy.10

Not Your Average Gamer
    Years
    Anime-

I never really got all that into the anime, but I used to DVR it. Now I just watch it whenever my brothers watch it.

Manga-

I don't ever remember reading the Manga. Except maybe when I checked out a Pokemon book from my school library in 5th grade. ^_^

Games-

Ever since Pokemon Blue and Red, I have been playing the Pokemon games nonstop. I never really grow bored of them, because I love Wi-Fi battling and I like to breed for nature and IV, so I really take advantage of a Pokemon's potential. I plan to keep playing these games until they stop making them.

TGC-

I used to be a collector up until a few years ago, but then I came to my senses and realized they were just a peice of paper with a picture and text on it. Then I gave them away to my brothers.

Back