• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where for art thou Jhoto?

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Johto was the best season. it had the biggest gap inbetween which just made it even better. i played that game so much i loved it.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Ya I gotta agree Johto holds so many good memories. Hopefully they're not all overexaggerated by the years and my childhood imagination. But there are just some things. Best Ghost Gym town ever, and the Bug contests. I always looked forward to them. The Train, etc. It really was great. Also my first game, and I caught a shiny Drowzee by the daycare. I though it was a glith but I caught it anyway. Never would have restarted if I new how valuable those are. (all well pre-3rd gen, what would I do with it anyways)

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Our internal batteries are dead, give us a remake... NOW!

Replace them? Tis quite easy. I did it with my Silver and Gold the other day. :D

i know this is off topic how come my crystals internal battery is still alive but not silver and gold?

crystal came out later than silver and gold.
    like umm i dunno 2 years?
    sorry if someones alreayd replied.

Last edited:

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I also remember the ice cavern on your way to the 8th gym leader city, I got stuck there forever
    Yeah I remember before I FINALLY worked out how to get through there I got past the the slidey bit at the begining, and I only had a Golbat left with 3 hp and I was determined to get through without having to go back to the start again. I ended up starting a new game, causing my mate to have a hissy fit cause I had borrowed his Steelix before hand:embarrass

the almighty Zel fan

<-- I drew these guys in paint
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    From Dahila Hawthorne

"Psst.
    That's fake."

But there IS gonna be a remake!!! i was up all night last night looking for it. i dont remember the URL, but its 100% real! type in GS remake on Google or something.

Back