• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where is Isshu? Confirmed - New York

Where is Isshu?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Also considering that Team Plasma is a cult, Cults are famous in American conspiracy theories, from the Illuminati, Knights of Templar (Plasma 0_0) to the Masons.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Also considering that Team Plasma is a cult, Cults are famous in American conspiracy theories, from the Illuminati, Knights of Templar (Plasma 0_0) to the Masons.

Hahaha mras dont you too go desperate and post nonimportant reasons.
    And just to say,, illuminati, knights of templar AND masons are not american cults XD masons, are italian, templars are idk but not america, though illuminati might be american, but stil i think theyre global, if they even exist(they supposedly do have s a lot of influence in US buuut -.- ghhh)

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Illuminati, isnt american At ALL its italian, one of its famous members was da vinci and Knights of the templars was Abo****ely not american. That is some things some american like to make them selfs believe. Their headquarters were in jerusalem, and their wikipedia page dont have a single metnion of the america. And the FREEmasons only appeared in america because it was brought over from england.

Years
    Hahaha mras dont you too go desperate and post nonimportant reasons.
    And just to say,, illuminati, knights of templar AND masons are not american cults XD masons, are italian, templars are idk but not america, though illuminati might be american, but stil i think theyre global, if they even exist(they supposedly do have s a lot of influence in US buuut -.- ghhh)
    Well they are famous, a conspiracy even says that's why we have a pyramid in our dollar bill, it's a mason symbol, also our first president was Mason...

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years

Well they are famous, a conspiracy even says that's why we have a pyramid in our dollar bill, it's a mason symbol, also our first president was Mason...
    Haha do you knwo who masons are? Research it, who is not doing their research now ;P BUt anyway both of them exist in europe more then they do in US, you guys just talk too much about them.
    The only sect in US is scientology, so if team plasma has a leader called xenu(or tom XD) maybe.

Years
    Haha do you knwo who masons are? Research it, who is not doing their research now ;P BUt anyway both of them exist in europe more then they do in US, you guys just talk too much about them.
    The only sect in US is scientology, so if team plasma has a leader called xenu(or tom XD) maybe.
    Yeah I do, though I am thinking of the free masons actually, I know they exist in other parts too but now I want to move on.
    Shanghai seems to have the most clues now :)

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years

Well Now I'm in shanghai side, I should look for some clues of it anyways, as well as NY just to keep the balance :)

Dont talk about ur choices taht much, some1 might say its offtopi* anyway im gonna look for some places in egypt that resemble isshu. Btw its not a joke, i really like that place, and it has a desert, desukaans, crocodiles, and river nile, and it would be so cool to be isshu :DDDD

Years
    Dont talk about ur choices taht much, some1 might say its offtopi* anyway im gonna look for some places in egypt that resemble isshu. Btw its not a joke, i really like that place, and it has a desert, desukaans, crocodiles, and river nile, and it would be so cool to be isshu :DDDD
    If it was in Egypt it would have to be around the Nile delta ;)

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Sounds like a good idea, in fact like close to the nile.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    :/ nuuh, no places likt that near nile, but there is a place near the panama that resembles NYC(by that i mean its central peninsulla) here it is:

Where is Isshu? Confirmed - New York

D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back