• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where is Isshu? Confirmed - New York

Where is Isshu?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
  • New York
    Is it not obvious?
    Subways, Deer Pokemon, Disney crap Football players, Black people (which indicates its atleast not in Japan), Wargle and I could go on.
    I believe it is based on New York and if it is it will be my first visit to America! Canada's better!

orange discontent

pogeymans?
    Years
  • Maybe Long Island!Isshu is accessible after the league and off the main map.

Where is Isshu? Confirmed - New York

This is a C-gear link, but you might be able to move the map up and down in regular overworld mode. It's a big long stretch but whatever.

One of those new dandy DS linking (wi-fi or wireless, I forgot) only works on the northern part of Isshu, I hear...

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • Although i too am a supporter for New York...

If we were to go by "Route 1" in America wouldn't it be more Virginia xDDD
    Jamestown i'm lookin at ya xDDD

Well if you look at it.. the Eastern Part IS Longer Than it...
    You can't Count the Docks part of the Middle Portion because they are MAN MADE
    because they're made of Cement

if you go by The LAND then the Eastern Part is longer than the Middle Portion
    but i understand what you mean.. the Eastern Part is SIGNIFICANTLY longer i know, i know
    and if you go by the Length of the Land
    BOTH sides of New York are Longer than the Middle Portion
    While Shanghai's Middle Portion Sticks out more and is more Triangular

so back to square one i Suppose =\

Palantides

Village Idiot
    Years
  • The American Football player is not evidence for 1 simple reason.

You know the Belle & Pa trainer in Sinnoh? Clearly they weren't based off anyone in Japan. They look like Southern U.S. Ranchers. So I guess because there's Southern U.S. Ranchers in Sinnoh, it's actually based on Texas...

Wargle is not evidence, because it's not just red white, and blue, but it's also yellow and purple, and it looks like an Aztec Eagle Warrior. There's also a myriad of eagles that look more similar to Wargle than a bald eagle (and they have crests on their heads that resemble the one Wargle has).

Quit making up excuses to say that it is Shanghai, It is NYC. There are WAY too many similarities to NYC than Shanghai.

Give something that is a legit similarity based on geography. If you're not going to refute my evidence properly, then don't attempt to shoot down the theory by saying I'm making up excuses.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

You know the Belle & Pa trainer in Sinnoh? Clearly they weren't based off anyone in Japan. They look like Southern U.S. Ranchers. So I guess because there's Southern U.S. Ranchers in Sinnoh, it's actually based on Texas...

Wargle is not evidence, because it's not just red white, and blue, but it's also yellow and purple, and it looks like an Aztec Eagle Warrior. There's also a myriad of eagles that look more similar to Wargle than a bald eagle (and they have crests on their heads that resemble the one Wargle has).

Give something that is a legit similarity based on geography. If you're not going to refute my evidence properly, then don't attempt to shoot down the theory by saying I'm making up excuses.
    Good point I forgot about those ranchers in Sinnoh...

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years

Wargle is a bald Eagle you must be either plain stupid or blind not to notice it.

EDIT: And anyway your the one shooting people down we were discussing how it is similar to NYC and then you came in with a bunch on Anti-NYC crap.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    It really doesnt look like one. It looks more like a Golden Eagle, a South American native, than anything else.

Years
  • Though it probably is a Bald eagle with a headdress though :P

Wargle is a bald Eagle you must be either plain stupid or blind not to notice it.

EDIT: And anyway your the one shooting people down we were discussing how it is similar to NYC and then you came in with a bunch on Anti-NYC crap.
    Well at least he's providing proof for his theory in his post...

Last edited:

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • It's Not a Harpy Eagle?!?!

Spoiler:

i thought it was the Harpy Eagle just with the blue coloring on the Underside
    it's the most Powerful and Largest Eagle in America so i thought it was it...
    it even has the Head Feathers =DD

even if it's proven not to be the Harpy Eagle
    i'm still naming mine Harpia >=D

I thought it was either the Harpy Eagle
    or the Extinct Eagle.. the Haasts' Eagle (going by the Legs and Talons)
    It was the Largest Eagle in Existence and lived in New Zealand so...

Years
  • It's Not a Harpy Eagle?!?!

Spoiler:

i thought it was the Harpy Eagle just with the blue coloring on the Underside
    it's the most Powerful and Largest Eagle in America so i thought it was it...
    it even has the Head Feathers =DD

even if it's proven not to be the Harpy Eagle
    i'm still naming mine Harpia >=D

I thought it was either the Harpy Eagle
    or the Extinct Eagle.. the Haasts' Eagle (going by the Legs and Talons)
    It was the Largest Eagle in Existence and lived in New Zealand so...
    Well it has white feathers in it's head and head feathers, the claws and the color blue other than that no real resemblance :P

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Nah, Wargle is brown. That thing's white

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Underside shmunderside. That thing is white all over. Maybe a kind of blue ON TOP. Its a Golden if anything. Bald Eagles dont have a white underside so it doesnt fit the bill

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Underside shmunderside. That thing is white all over. Maybe a kind of blue ON TOP. Its a Golden if anything. Bald Eagles dont have a white underside so it doesnt fit the bill
    Wargle doesn't have a white under side it has a blue under side.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • Alright FINE! >=3

what about THIS! Eagle
    bwaaha! bwaahahahahahaha!!!! -diabolical laugh-

Spoiler:

Reddish Brown Body Feathers with Blackish Blue Wing Feathers
    a White Head and Lighter Tail Feathers at the Ends e.e

it's the African Fish Eagle and it has almost the same Color Scheme as
    Wargle but this one DOESNT have the Headdress looking thing D=

i dunno how much closer you want me to get with the whole REAL Resemblance
    to a POKEMON! but here ya go...

and i looked at the Golden Eagle really close and couldn't find anything similar at all, to Wargle...
    this is as close to the thing i could get so...

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Alright FINE! >=3

what about THIS! Eagle
    bwaaha! bwaahahahahahaha!!!! -diabolical laugh-

Spoiler:

Reddish Brown Body Feathers with Blackish Blue Wing Feathers
    a White Head and Lighter Tail Feathers at the Ends e.e

it's the African Fish Eagle and it has almost the same Color Scheme as
    Wargle but this one DOESNT have the Headdress looking thing D=

i dunno how much closer you want me to get with the whole REAL Resemblance
    to a POKEMON! but here ya go...

and i looked at the Golden Eagle really close and couldn't find anything similar at all, to Wargle...
    this is as close to the thing i could get so...
    I agree with that African Fish Eagle it is either this or a Bald Eagle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back