• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Where is the Map for Mirage Island on A-Map in Emerald?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Where exactly is the Map for Mirage Island located on Advance Map in Emerald, coz the entry for Mirage Island on Advance Map (between Victory Road & Cave Of Origin), doesn't have a map at all?

Pika Pika :chu:

Squeetz

ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Where exactly is the Map for Mirage Island located on Advance Map in Emerald, coz the entry for Mirage Island on Advance Map (between Victory Road & Cave Of Origin), doesn't have a map at all?

From what I can see, Mirage island is actually on Route 130, but just not visible. (See events tab and Wild grass pokemon)
    The Level script in that route must probably load the island in some way, but I have no idea how it works, since I don't hack Emerald. (It sets a bunch of flags and mapfooter)

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Where exactly is the Map for Mirage Island located on Advance Map in Emerald, coz the entry for Mirage Island on Advance Map (between Victory Road & Cave Of Origin), doesn't have a map at all?

Go to Connection List in Amap 1.95 and scroll down to unknown map (CL:46), you can edit the map and movement permissions. It's a map footer for route 130, so you can edit the events and wilds under the route 130 map.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Go to Connection List in Amap 1.95 and scroll down to unknown map (CL:46), you can edit the map and movement permissions. It's a map footer for route 130, so you can edit the events and wilds under the route 130 map.

Hey C me, I'm using A-Map 1.92. Is this "unknown map (CL:46)" you're talking about in A-Map 1.92 also (coz I can't seem to find it). If so, can you please tell me, between which two entries is it located?

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Hey C me, I'm using A-Map 1.92. Is this "unknown map (CL:46)" you're talking about in A-Map 1.92 also (coz I can't seem to find it). If so, can you please tell me, between which two entries is it located?

I can only find it in 1.95 sorry.

Back