• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Where should I post about my Pokemon Youtube series?

BaileyPlaysPokemon

YouTube Vid maker, Gen I lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Seeing as this is really the main forum that I enjoy actively participating in, I wanted to double check to make sure that I am going to post about it in the right place.

I have a YouTube series which is about Pokemon. I tried posting it in the fan-fiction section of Bulbapedia; it seemed logical to me. But I was told by one of the users that it wasn't the proper location.

Anyways, I was wondering what this forum thought. I don't want to be known as a spammer, since I actually enjoy using this forum for purposes unrelated to YouTube.

Thanks!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    If they are LPs or Video-Throughs they go here
    i'd suggest PMing a mod though,if that's not the case

Back