• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you be if PKMN was real?

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    seraphim said:
    i would feed off the weak, preying on rocket grunts and stealing their costumes while continuously raising my pokemon, searching for legendaries and power, destroying those weaker than me until i was the best.

after getting some serious firepower, such as lugia or something, i would go around doing evil stuff....like blowing up cities and making people do what i wanted, and hide the remote under the couch...you know, real twisted stuff...^^ :D

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
    **smiles.** My life would probably go on as usual, with everyone around me having Pok?mon and me not having any because we've never really had pets, except for fishies and some kitties that we feed who live outside. I'm not much for roughing it, so I doubt I'd go on a Pok?mon journey if I did get a Pok?mon. Running a gym or a Pok?mon Center might be fun, though.

Years
    Let's see... that's a tough one. I'd probably be at home with my HO-OH and Jirachi. I might find Mewtwo and talk to him. Yes I would let him be free. Besides, I know which city he's in. PM me if you want to know.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I would be in my backyard training my Charmander!!!! ^_^

~Kelsey

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    I'd be in the pokemon stadium competing against all the weaklins who I'm going to beat up badly. That'll teach em how to battle properly. Or maybe hunt down Ash and beat him too!

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    kohei said:
    If Pokemon did exist, what will they look like? A furry Pikachu....... scary :paranoid:

Read Toshihiro Ono's manga adaption of the anime, it should give you a good idea of how most Pokemon would look in real life. All the Pokemon in it a pretty realistic-looking, in fact, I heard he used a hamster to model Pikachu off of.

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
    Oh my rabbit would be a Plusle or minun
    My cat would be a Persian or Meowth
    My hamster would still be a hamster
    I will be a budding Pokemon researcher

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
    what a great life

I would become a full-time wandering Pokemon trainer and live off the land, earning money from battles and looking for new and rare Pokemon to hurl at unsuspecting challengers. If I had the three original starters to choose from, mine would be Charmander, because I love flying. Nothing would be grander than hurtling down on the back of your huge, dragonlike Charizard and burning a boiling swath through rock, tree, enemy flesh and the like with Fire Blast.

"Chaaaaaaa!!!"--- :10:

There would be so little to worry about; Pokecenters offer rest and food, your Pokemon can hunt for you and start your cooking fires (imagine lighting your kindling on the end of Charmander's tail, lol), and just about everything would be digitized for easy access and communication.

I would be incredibly happy.

Years
    In fact, I think I would be just train them. And study. Sometimes I travel to somewhere exotic or arctic place and catch those wich I want. I would train my Charmander, Pigeot, Fearow, Ninetales, Growlithe, Mightyena, Houndoom..^^ But not be too harsh to them. Life isn't all the battle, but, I battle if I got enough to answer to me. >:)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Read Toshihiro Ono's manga adaption of the anime, it should give you a good idea of how most Pokemon would look in real life. All the Pokemon in it a pretty realistic-looking, in fact, I heard he used a hamster to model Pikachu off of.

Really? My sister had a copy, so I'll look at it!

Shi-goyle

Pokemon Eater
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2004
    Whoa this thread is whacked, It's better than drugs even, like this one time I was so stoned , I thought I could fly, and so now I only have one arm, true story

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    What has that got to do with the topic? tsk... *waits 4 some1 to report the post cos I'm too lazy*

Anyways, I would be searching for a Raikou... and in between that, I would be training my Dark pokemon and be thrashing trainers, or maybe they would thrash me XD

Back