• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you be if PKMN was real?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2004
    I would most likely be a Pokemon collector. I would only battle occasionally, speading most of the time playing video games with my Pokemon pal, a Houndour or Larvitar. Or both.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    I'd use my best pokemon from the game. :) :pokeball: :mew: :pokeball: And i would challenge every gym in every region :cool:

Missie Moonshadow

Beginner Pok?mon Groomer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    TyraNIDtar said:
    I would most likely be a Pokemon collector. I would only battle occasionally, speading most of the time playing video games with my Pokemon pal, a Houndour or Larvitar. Or both.

Well good. Now I dont feel like I would be the only one here who wouldn't want to battle all the time. The only time I would battle is if I really had to. :D

YelloMit

Machamp > J00!!
    Years
    I'd probably be a fighting-type trainer training somewhere in the mountains with Machamp as my sidekick/friend. ;o

My team (;p):

Machamp
    Fearow
    Hitmonlee
    Poliwrath
    Heracross
    Tyranitar

:)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I would be a combination gymleader and Coordinator that lives in lilcove city. i would enter and win every contest with my milotic and would be the eighth gymleader. I would replace Wallace.
    Team
    Blastoise
    Gyrados
    Milotic
    Seadra
    Kyogre
    Walrein

Years
    Well I would save my money up to buy a pokeball ($200!!!!!) and buy a taillow and train it to get berries for me so I can sell them to some berry buyer dude.
    Actually I would do what team rocket does.... LETS USE NETS! THEIR CHEAPER!!! :P
    hmmm. AHHH id be a bug cather. raise my bugs. then beat up other kids who dont know anthing. get money from them. keep workin my way up to 200 $ and catch a fire pokemon, grass, or water..... ooooorrr i could ask oak, birch, or elm for a pokemon. But WHAT IF THEIR OUT OF TOWN!.

Ok make it short now
    1. catch bug pokemon with nets
    2. train them
    3. battle others
    4. get a fire/grass/water/electric (preferably fire for bugs) type pokemon
    5. train fire dude.

Ugh im not gonna list everything.... its harder than i thought... BUT THE POKEMON AGE MAY NOT BE FAR!!!! People are getting good with genetics.... they made a tree glow from a gene of a fire fly! But i hope they do it on a island thats SMALL. Just in case somthing goes wrong.

POKEMON VERSION OF JURASSIC PARK!!! :D LOL!!!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I think using Pokemon for transportation will be better than making them fight, which could get banned by law :/

Ride on my Dragonite to goto school :)

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Out journy'n with my friends probebly, not trying to be an Gym leader or anything, but defentally battling the gyms. Having a good time along the way,and challenging the E4 when we got the badges.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    I would also be In the search of a good place to raise my Charizard even stronger than LV_100 and turn it into some kind of dark charizard...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Dark Magician said:
    I would also be In the search of a good place to raise my Charizard even stronger than LV_100 and turn it into some kind of dark charizard...
    Typical... lolz

Meanwhile, I'd be running from your evil mutant dark Charizard and your wrath and those shadow abbeys you keep going on about [@_@]! XD no joking sorry ^_^

I'd probably be by the coast, hopefully Port Macquarie, the Entrance, or Coffs Harbour [^_^], training my water types [hahaha beat dark Charizard any day!] and my Pikachu [Water+Electricity = pwn the Charizard! XD]. I wouldn't fuss about the badges. Also I'd be promoting goodwill and anti-cruelty to Pokemon. Yay ASPCP! [Australian Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Pokemon.]

Yes, that includes mutating Charizards, DM. XD lolz

And I'd probably be in a house by the sea all alone when I grew up making a living of writing. ^_^

Years
    WLS_JoKeR said:
    Well I would save my money up to buy a pokeball ($200!!!!!) and buy a taillow and train it to get berries for me so I can sell them to some berry buyer dude.
    Actually I would do what team rocket does.... LETS USE NETS! THEIR CHEAPER!!! :P
    hmmm. AHHH id be a bug cather. raise my bugs. then beat up other kids who dont know anthing. get money from them. keep workin my way up to 200 $ and catch a fire pokemon, grass, or water..... ooooorrr i could ask oak, birch, or elm for a pokemon. But WHAT IF THEIR OUT OF TOWN!.

Ok make it short now
    1. catch bug pokemon with nets
    2. train them
    3. battle others
    4. get a fire/grass/water/electric (preferably fire for bugs) type pokemon
    5. train fire dude.

Ugh im not gonna list everything.... its harder than i thought... BUT THE POKEMON AGE MAY NOT BE FAR!!!! People are getting good with genetics.... they made a tree glow from a gene of a fire fly! But i hope they do it on a island thats SMALL. Just in case somthing goes wrong.

POKEMON VERSION OF JURASSIC PARK!!! :D LOL!!!

Im not sure if that would be so, i mean if they were to make pokemon im sure it would cost a good deal of money and to make 300+ pokemon?, im sure you owuld have to buy them so i wouldnt worry to much about pokeballs, but im also sure that battling would be outlawed, i mean who knows maybe dogs and cats were fought a long time ago, but while on the subject id be a trainer just trying to get by in life

Team:~:~:~:(not counting extras that would be store)

Haunter
    Closyter
    Steelix
    Noctowl
    Gyrados
    Alakazam

and alot more i would have ^__^

Years
    oops, forgot something, i would also try to get into Pokemon Genetics, and try to make NEW pokemon through Breeding, maybe have a mewthree? *evil grin* Pokemon Genetics have always facsinated me, so maybe Id be a Pokemon Scientist...

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    It would be cool living in Fortree City, I aren't that far from the lady with HM 10

Where would you be if PKMN was real?

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    If pokemon where real i would travel the world to caught them all sounds like fun my frist pokemon would be Pikachu or

Back