• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Would you live?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I was just thinking about this and found a perfect place to live: Lilycove City.

The music is soothing, sounds like a ballet. It's by the ocean and there's the Safari Zone close by. There's a massive shopping centre, an art museum, and a contest house. It seems like an enjoyable place to live. But I also like Blackthorn in Johto because of the seclusion and it also has background music I like.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    So many places in Kanto/Johto/Houen.... its hard for me to choose.

But of all the places I just have to go with Celedon City, its a busy city that has everything that you could need, a nearby Gym with Erica, good nearby pokemon. But if I got older, I would stay at a quiet place such as Pallet Town.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Cerulean City, so I could see if Misty's sisters are REALLY still there or not.

Another idea is in Indego Plateau. I could be an announcer for the League.

"Yeah, Squirtle isn't really a name you want to throw around, is it? I mean, you don't want to go to an airport and ask, 'Can I take a Squirtle on the plane or do I have to leave it in carry-on?'" ( A GI-Best in Show in-joke there...)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    celedan city, that gym's full of ladies (woo hoo!)

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    I'd like to live in Sootopollis City because I think Hoenn is cool.XD.Plus I'd be surrounded by water whitch I love.XD!It's also quiet.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    *Sigh* This is so obvious, I don't even know why I answer. I would live in Lavaridge Town, and the reason is so obvious, even someone that's not even born could figure it out.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hmmmmmmmm...I believe I would want to live in Fuschia City. Afterall, there's the Safari Zone, the Cycling Road, and the ocean is right nearby. ^0^

~Kelsey

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I would live in Lilycove City so I can open a gym and enter as many contests as possible.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    I'd live in Fortree City, I have my own reasons why
    Where Would you live?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Dark Croconaw is right, Lilycove is beutiful and the culture of the city is great too, who could not like the ocean or mueseum.

Back