• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Would you live?

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hmmmmmmm...I would probably live in Cerulean City. Not only does it have a prety name, but you can go swimming!!! X3
    <~~Loves to swim. =3

~Kelsey

PrOjEcT

Work In Progress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2004
    I would live in Lilycove city because it is close to the sea and rockets hideout.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    ^_^ Water calms and soothes me, I love swimming and Water types, and water is inspirational for my writing and poetry. Lilycove is also a city and is in a pretty area on the land. Also the Safari Zone is nearby, where I could catch a Pikachu [yay! ^_~ XD] and nearby a Masquerain. I'd live in Lilycove City. If not, Sootopolis. It's got lovely scenery, is in a secluded spot hidden away in the ocean, it has water Pokemon everywhere, I love the way its neighbourhoods are set out, and it's not too far away from the mainland on the games. Yay for HM Dive and Surf!!!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Anywhere in Kanto would be good enough for me. I just love the good ol' original pokemon! XD

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Celerod City (sp) because of Misty's Gym...I'd want to be friends with Misty. =0)

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    Shiny said:
    I think Mossdeep's the perfect place. Clam, quiet, with lots of trees... And the Space Center of course.

I agree .... I'd so live in Mossdeep City XD Loads of water pokemon too ^_^ Plus a great place to go Diving ^.^

*packs up his things* Please re-direct any mail to my new house out in Mossdeep City - Hoenn Region lol

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    Random Thread Post.

id want to live in Olivine City... for some reason i like it cos..i dunno... in GSC it looks something something attractive at night... and its music totally matches its place.. near the ocean with BIG nice ports... lotsa places to swim and the TALLEST lighthouse in the pokemon world.... lots of staryu at night cluster up near the water surface.... fishermen fishing.... and me.... training my pokemon to take on the Battle Tower.... *daydreams off to sleep*

zzz...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I love Olivine city. It's music, sounds, and scenery are just awesome (Gym Leader's nice, too!) and that's where I'd live. If not, Lilycove is a really nice place, too. These two spots seem pretty popular...

Back