• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

where's Ash's dad??

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Lizzie said:
    did Jessie and james ever get married? 0_o they really should ^_^ lol anyway i think what might have happend was that they did have a show with Ash's dad, but it came out really bad and nintendo refused to put it on the air, and the ppl who made pokemon probably had their story messed up because of this and then tried to think of another way to add ash's dad in the story without it not messing up the story line, lol that's what i think ^_^

Yes, in the Japanese versions of the manga, Jesse and James got married when they went to the Johto Region.

Kai: Envoy of Darkness

Dakness comes!
    Years
    :os: :latias: :mew2: :mew: :10: :9: :11: :19: :18: :20: :3: :4: :5: quite personaaly, i agree with with whoever said giovanni is his dad, and has for the hair colour thing, what a load of crap, in ruby and saphire, if you pick the boy you'll see he has silver hair, but his father had dark hair and his mother's is brown, so i believe it is Giovanni, and that giovanni has no idea and left for his quest before ash was born!

Years
    haha, fine then, take out the Jessie and James part, BUT I still think Ashs dad is Giovanni. and Jessie and James is related to Giovanni sicne he always tells those 2 "screw up again your outta Team Rocket, and yet, every episode they screw up but still get more money. for better equipment.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    3 REGIS said:
    I too think it's Giovanni,remember on the very 1st or 2nd epesode of pokemon,Ash's mom said it took him 3 days to get to VIRIDIAN CITY?Well, what if he stayed??? :paranoid:
    acctually, it was 4 days! wow, Ash's dad didn't get chased by Spearow :D

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    u know what maybe ash has a brother!? maybe the rival in g/s/c is the brother to ash since ash's mom has red hair and in fr/lg they said u cant be gionvanni's kid, his kid has red hair, maybe the rival is a couple of years older then ash and when ash's mom gave birth to the brother (we will call him silver) giovanni was still currently living with her and when he left he took sliver with him on his journey, then probley abaonded him or something, silver has the perfect role of being giovanni's son since he did steal a pokemon from prof.elm's lab, and as u can see silver,giovanni, and ash all have tempers

thats my theory :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
    In my fanfic Pokemon Beyond, I made this mystery a lot clearer.
    Ash Ketchum's dad, call Pyro Ketchum was captured by Team Magma and imprisoned when Ash Started Pokemon training. He was the Pokemon G-men's Inspector.
    Ash was a member of the Wild Force department in Pokemon G-men

Well in the second episode that I will post soon, he came back to the Ketchum Residence. After Maxie got eaten by Groudon who now follows Team Rocket, Team Magma dissolved.

Years
    Pokemon Beyond eh? that like.. Pokemon and Batman Beyond mix together? is Pokemon now in the Future World called "Gotham City" and pokemon fighting crimes? LOLOL.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    3 REGIS said:
    I too think it's Giovanni,remember on the very 1st or 2nd epesode of pokemon,Ash's mom said it took him 3 days to get to VIRIDIAN CITY?Well, what if he stayed??? :paranoid:
    And remember how Giovanni saw and heard about Ash in the Mewtwo TV special and did NOTHING that would signify he knew who he was?

Why can't you guys understand that Ash is like the typical RPG hero? One parent in their life with the other off somewhere in the world. Ash was based off of Red. Both only have a mom in their lives. Besides, why even wonder? The writers don't intend to bring him up again since he was only mentioned once and we've seen in the third movie and the episode with a bunch of mini-movies played that Ash grew up as a little kid without a father in his life. His father was only mentioned in the second episode, once, and then was NEVER heard about again. o_O

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    And remember how Giovanni saw and heard about Ash in the Mewtwo TV special and did NOTHING that would signify he knew who he was?

Why can't you guys understand that Ash is like the typical RPG hero? One parent in their life with the other off somewhere in the world. Ash was based off of Red. Both only have a mom in their lives. Besides, why even wonder? The writers don't intend to bring him up again since he was only mentioned once and we've seen in the third movie and the episode with a bunch of mini-movies played that Ash grew up as a little kid without a father in his life. His father was only mentioned in the second episode, once, and then was NEVER heard about again. o_O

I KNOW that the red AND blue character is ash,the only proof on the planet you have that the red trainer is ash is on yellow game your default name is red and the rival's is blue.Even then it's not very solid evidence.

SSMarik

I control random people..
    Years
    Hes like cartman his mom is his dad :D or else its giovatne or whoever the hell he is i dont care about him hes a stuborn guy /scientis you know why i know hes a scientist from the movie cause of he made that armor for the clone himself

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Red appears in The Film is Riding on Camerupt in a comical Pok?mon movie.

where's Ash's dad??

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    It was an AG episode featuring movies that starred Pok?mon. Apparently it was an animated movie in their world since we see Clefairy, Tediursa and Ursaring speaking fluent human language (besides Clefairy ending his sentences with Pi). It was a comical cartoon.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    As I've mentioned in other posts, people in #Free_Pokemon should have the episode. If you have AIM and would like it, I can send the episode by that method.

biogenetic

riddle me this.
    Years
    this might sound weird and someone may of said it before I can't remember but i think ash's dad is mewtwo. I don't know why I just thought that would be a great story in an anime/manga situation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back