• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Wheres Rideable Groudon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2015
    I love how you can ride on kyogre yet I thought of a concept for rideable Groudon.

It would have been great if after we finish the game we can use groudon to go into the Mt.Chimney. IF you have groudon, you can ride on his back and maybe we would get a suit to wear so we can go into a volcano and still live the hot temperatures, like how the trainer needs diving gear to go diving. Riding on groudon would allow you to look for special fire type pokemon like magmar, anyone really who is a fire type and not found in the wild right now.

Don't know if they didn't have time to make something like this, or never even thought of it..

Regardless, Kyogre looks epic while diving.

Pinta77

Put in perspective, I would never ride a groudon or kyogre. It's like riding a dinosaur or a killer whale! Much different than a gogoat

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Put in perspective, I would never ride a groudon or kyogre. It's like riding a dinosaur or a killer whale! Much different than a gogoat

Pfft, with the new feature to ride Pokemon, I was seriously hoping for Tyrantrum to be part of that list in X/Y, lol.

It's a video game; I want to ride my t-rex. :P

Reactions: Nah

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    It's a video game; I want to ride my t-rex. :P

Wheres Rideable Groudon?

Never Forget.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2015
    Pokemon are friendly though so comparing kyogre and groudon to fierce killer whales and dinosaurs isn't accurate. It's not realistic to the point where it's weird to ride your big pokemon. I would have loved more ride able pokemon.
    this is a start..

Years
    Pokemon are friendly though so comparing kyogre and groudon to fierce killer whales and dinosaurs isn't accurate. It's not realistic to the point where it's weird to ride your big pokemon. I would have loved more ride able pokemon.
    this is a start..

Most Pokemon are, but these are giant legendary Pokemon with weather controlling abilities that seek power and don't seem to care if they destroy the world in the process of obtaining it and have no problem taking out anyone who gets in their way, so I don't think "friendly" is the word I'd use to describe them :P Granted, they do seem to obey you after capture like any other Pokemon, but overall their power-crazed, counterpart hating selves are still there.

But yeah, hoping this is a precursor to more rideable Pokemon in some form and that they don't turn around and remove this, as Game Freak tends to do.

Back