• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wheres the best place to buy single cards UK?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Only in the UK please ive been using ebay alot of fakes floating around and also the prices seem a bit expensive

Years
    How do you know those eBay listings are fakes, though? Most listings I see are genuine, even if some listings are a bit deceptive because they're selling a World Tournament version of an in-demand card (which is official TPCi manufactured merchandise, just not considered to be the actual card itself, and is not play-legal in tournaments because they're considered "marked").

It should be worth noting that you can minimize your chances of having the cards turn out to be fakes (which are very low chances to begin with if you actually know what you're looking for) by only buying from top-rated sellers.

Though I'm not surprised on the prices being high for someone in the UK, since most listings for Pokemon cards in English are posted by sellers based in the US.

Being from the US, I do not know of any UK singles sellers. You might try your local hobby shop, especially if there's a Pokemon league based there, but chances are low that they will actually deal in Pokemon singles.

Amazon is just as risky a venture as eBay is for buying singles.

Otherwise you could try US-based card retailers like PokeOrder, Troll and Toad, and Collector's Cache.

Nesferxty

*90s Kid Forever*
    Years
    Try Chaos Cards, that's where I buy all my stuff from and thay are awesome! Really cheap too, like 7p for a common, 25 for an uncommon and 75 for a rare! They only have the more recentish cards in stock though..from like diamond and pearl onwards but still worth a look :)

Back