• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where's your Egg Hatching route?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    mines usually random cause i tend to ride my bike around in circle from town to town so it could be anywhere :D

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    My route is the same exact as yours. I always try to find a place where there is less clutter (people, objects in the way), and grass to run into Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    I use the cycling road, and just ride down one spot to the left from the far right of the road.. and other than one moving bicyclist that occasionally blocks you for a second, the path is uninterrupted and is probably the easiest route to take to hatch an egg. specially since you can take a short break while your bike is going downhill if you need to do somethin real quick... :D

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Where do you go to tot up the steps to hatch that precious egg?

Mine is a straight line from beside the Hallowed Tower, due North, through Solaceon Town, and right up until you get to the MooMoo Milk shop. Seems to work pretty quickly.

So where's yours? Do you even have one?

Mine is the exact same one as yours. You can ride forever! It goes right through an opening in the grass, so it works great.

Years
    My route is from the right exit of Hearthrome, turning up into Solaceon, to the Maid Cafe, then turning right into the rainy route until I get to a point where you have the option to go down into the grass or use cut, and I turn back and do the same. I pass the breeding center on the way so I can get new eggs too. :D

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Up and down the Solaceon town route. When it starts to put too much strain on my up/down keys, I ride right to left in the Jubilife/Canalave city route, or the Hearthome city route.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I hatch eggs up and down starting in Route 209, going through Solaceon, then through Route 210 and occasionally Route 215

bluesonic1

I like this place <3
    Years
    Where do you go to tot up the steps to hatch that precious egg?

Mine is a straight line from beside the Hallowed Tower, due North, through Solaceon Town, and right up until you get to the MooMoo Milk shop. Seems to work pretty quickly.

So where's yours? Do you even have one?

Ha, I use that same path too! Except for when I was hatching my special starters (ones I would keep out of all my clutches), I hatched them in special named places that matched their type. Like Totodile at one of the lakes, Cyndaquil and the Fuego Ironworks (did you know Fuego is spanish for fire?) and Chikorita at Floremeo (spelling >_<) Flower Fields.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    if its a quick hatch, i go up and down in solaceon.

if its a series of eggs, or something with 10k+ steps, i go in a nice ridethat takes me through solaceon, and involves a few fun turns through the neighbouring routes. it just keeps me somewhat awake.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    My route is from the right exit of Hearthrome, turning up into Solaceon, to the Maid Cafe, then turning right into the rainy route until I get to a point where you have the option to go down into the grass or use cut, and I turn back and do the same. I pass the breeding center on the way so I can get new eggs too. :D
    Thats mine too. It works better if you are good at turning or using the slow gear.

Back