• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which anime is best?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    On the list, I only like Yugioh. But not on the list:
    Naruto, Eureka7 (only a few episodes yet), Pretty Cure (a bit over-rated though), Azumanga Daioh (original Japanese one over dubbed vesion), any UC Gundam series

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    on the list yu-gi-oh, but the best anime is naruto then fma then bleach :D and many others

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    In my opinion, out of the list you gave, Sailormoon. However, the undubbed version of Card Captor Sakura and the first season of Pokemon are pretty close rivals.

Nothing beats Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna and Alien Nine, however. ^_-

Years
    *rises two fingers up*
    Two favorites. Certainly quality ones.

My first luveable, number 1 is Full Metal Alchemist. I love characters, plot and all the other things. And of course, it looks really good. Characters are nice and deep.. And Ed's design rocks. And I can almost sing the theme in japanese. xD Just subbed in english and japanese talk.

Second fav is Hellsing. When I saw it first time, Alucard's theme knocked me out. Stylish anime, indeed! Japanese dub I prefer also in this anime. This-is-so-stylish. Elegant. Alucard and Alexander (i.e) are just so.. stylish. Havi I said, that it is stylish?

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Out of the options, mmm... I recommend Tenchi of course! Has a bit of everything and mainly my two fav's Comedy/Romance, ya, ya I'm a laughy sappy kind o' guy, it comes with my unpublished book, jk.
    But on a further note, just look at the type of anim? that they are and go with what ya like.

Back