• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which anime series is your favorite??

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    The original is my favorite. The only problem I have with it is the bunch of filler episodes before the Pokemon League arc that the main point of them was to show that Ash was doing almost anything but training.

Years
  • The original series and the diamond and pearl series are my favourite. The original series has great stories. Diamond and pearl has great animation and battles.

Years
  • I had a huge fondness for the entire Johto and Hoenn sagas... Especially Hoenn, since I did love May and her rivals a lot. Johto was one of my favorite regions and I quickly grew attached to the episodes and new Pokémon they introduced.

Also one of the few who probably adored Unova for pretty much every reason. Loved the region design and how bigger cities were portrayed in the series, Cilan, the new Pokémon, music, everything.

DP was very well known for its story and character development (as well as when Ash was at his peak as a trainer) but I never could get attached to Dawn or even Brock since he'd been around for so long at that point. ]; My interest in the anime series was lowest at that point.

tigertron

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • For me it's got to be the original indigo series; it's what got me into the games and the franchise. I liked the character development. I especially liked watching Ash grow from someone who was relatively clueless about Pokémon, to making it quite far into the league and then learning that failure doesn't necessarily mean the end and to never give up on one's dream.

Back