• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which anime will you remeber? [always remember]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    Naruto because it will never end... i mean seriously it took over 400 chapters
    Spoiler:

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Pokémon, Digimon and Cardcaptors. Old favourites from my childhood. :')

Bleach will probably join them once my friend finds her Manga Novels and gives them to me. She lent me the like guide to Bleach book and now I'm utterly HOOKED. I have yet to watch the Anime.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Pokemon and Death Note are the most memorable anime series for me. Sure, I remember Digimon and Dragon Ball Z, but I don't really remember anything that happened in those series. xD

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    Pokemon, it started of a life long obsession for me, there's no way I will ever forget anyone from it. And apart from that, Naruto. I watched 200 episodes in a month somehow, and that pretty much has kept it in my head ever since.

Years
    Konjiki no Gash Bell, for it was the one that really got me started watching anime... Though, I started out in dubbed, known as Zatch Bell, but there were eventually no dubbed episodes, so I started subs. In about the 60s, I saw a dubbed episode, and I realised how terrible dubs can be. So, I eternally switched to subs.

FullMetal Alchemist will always be a favorite, Brotherhood maybe even more (when I finish it... lol), wonderful anime.

Bleach, one because it's rather long, and two because I just find it a great anime.

InuYasha, for I've been exposed to itfor years. Being that I've always known it in dubbed, I decided to make an exception, and around episode 127 I think, I lost interest and dropped it. Though, I may pick it up again after I finish FMA: Brotherhood and then Excel Saga.

Back