• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which anime will you remeber? [always remember]

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    I'll always remember Higurashi no Naku Koro ni; after all, it was my first horror anime and I thoroughly enjoyed it. And Lucky ☆ Star was the first anime that I completed, so I'll remember that too. I'll probably remember older things like Cardcaptor Sakura, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and Sailor Moon — my first animes ever (even though I didn't actually what anime was back then). Good times, gooood times.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    D.Gray-Man. It's been my favorite anime since...I don't know. I am just so obsessed with it. .__.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Pokemon for sure. It was the first anime I started to watch, but I didn't know much about anime. Also I will remember Sailor Moon, DBZ, Tenchi, and Gundam Wing. Any anime that came on Toonami I will remember. If it wasn't for those, I wouldn't have got into other ones.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    You know, I'm not sure. Definitely Pokemon, Digimon, Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon, since they made up so much of my childhood, but series I have watched more recently, like One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, Haruhi, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo and others might just stay as well.

Ask me again in 40 years, lol.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Probably Dragon Ball Z since it is the first anime I've seen, and the longest, I think. Also since there are games for it, I will definitely remember it in years to come. Digimon, since I used to watch the anime a lot and the two PS1 games; Digimon World and Digimon World 2003 were awesome RPGs, and Pokémon, which is pretty obvious why. Anyway, I'll remember Dragon Ball Z the most.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Pokemon - First anime I ever watched and has been with me since... I don't know, 4?
    Haruhi Suzumiya - The anime that TRULY got me into drawing manga/anime style.
    FMA - My favourite anime. Will always be in this special place of my heart~

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Cardcaptor Sakura, my favorite series. :D
    Repeating what I said, definitely CCS; it's not only my favorite series, but it's something I can say that I will probably enjoy watching until the day I die.

Having said that, I guess there are a few others that are extremely memorable for me. From my childhood, I'd have to say only Outlaw Star really stood out; sure, there was the other popular stuff at the time, but Outlaw Star was easily my favorite thing on television as a child. More recently, examples might include Kanon, Clannad (yes, I'm a Key fan; I'm currently working through the Clannad VN), and Macross Frontier (absolutely amazing series, especially considering that I'm not generally a mech fan). Now that's not to say there aren't other series I like just as much or even more, but these are series that I am certain I won't be forgetting about any time soon.

Back