• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which area would you like to live in?

Kylectro

Eevee Breeder
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2011
    White Forest

Its where i log out and do all my PC work. Its basically my 2nd home already :)
    So peaceful, full of nature and old gen pokemon and random items everyday.

Ya'll city folk ;)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Icirrus just because I would never find snow over here in Singapore. Plus it sounds lively but not too noisy there.

Years
  • Probably Icirrus City; it's one of the prettier towns imo. Plus, it seems to be like it'd be one of the colder towns, since it has the most snow during Winter. I like cold weather, though I barely see snow where I live in real life, so seeing it more often would be nice.

As much as I like Castelia and Nimbasa--probably my favorites, actually--I think living in either areas would annoy me because of how loud and busy they appear to be.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Since I'm from a large populated place (New York City) I would love to live in Castellia City because it reminds me of NYC. I can't imagine myself living in a quiet place such as Undella Bay; I would die of boredom.

:t354:TG

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • I would choose to live in Nimbasa City, why?
    They have sports stadiums there which would be a weekly thing for me, the amusement
    park and Ferris Wheel are both appealing attractions although I'm afraid of them both.
    Nimbasa is also home to Gear Station, the battle subway and battle institute.. not to mention a Pokémon Musical Theater

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I'd love to live in Castelia City. I love the big cities in Pokemon. Castelia City looks really pretty imo. It is also next to one of my favourite things in the game, Skyarrow Bridge. And I cannot forget that I can go get Casteliacones...every Tuesday.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • The Village Bridge, the music there is lovely, plus, you have a house on a bridge! How many people can say that? It's so peaceful there. I would also like to live in Opelucid City (Black version) because it's so modern & cyber like. Perfect place to have a shuffle battle lol.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Castelia City for sure. I'm from a small town but got the chance to live in a big city for a few years, and I loved it. I miss city life so much, so yeah, I'd definitely choose Castelia City.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Nacerene City, it has a cosy, simple atmosphere which I like. The fellow playing the accordian on the stage, the museum Gym, the cafe etc. all lovely features.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I would live in Striaton City because it's closest to the Pokemon Daycare.
    I love breeding so that would be most convenient for me.

Also, I'd probably have a Summer home in Undella for obvious reasons. C:

Intelligence

The return
    Years
  • I am torn between Anville Town, because of the peace and quiet and also the train carriage you can see and learn about trains, and Mistralton City, because of the planes and my favorite Gym Leaders is there and also Celestial Tower is nearby as well as Chargestone Cave where I can examine the Electric rocks and explore the cave.

MiracleNinetales

Ninja Assassin.
    Years
  • Iccirus City, or Nimbasa.
    Nimbasa is full of liveliness, and it has the stadiums and rides. :D
    Iccirus is near Twist Mountain and I can tease all the Mienfoo in the grass just outside the City, towards the Dragonspiral Tower.

Drakio

The next youngster Joey!
    Years
  • hmm, this is a great thread, the decision is hard but I would have to say Opelucid City, there is a dragon gym and I love dragons, and I love the triple battle house. Also the elite four are near and I like to challenge them every now and then.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • Very hard to choose :/
    Either

Lacunosa Town
    I like the atmosphere of it

Anville Town
    I really like the train scenery

Castelia City with all the nice big buildings
    or

Undella Town with he lovely beaches