• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which artist appears the most often on your iPod?

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    The artist that appears most on my iPod is tied between Metallica and Children of Bodom, with 6 full albums each.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Green Day, I have all their studio albums, I have The Network album, the foxborro hottubs album, one of their live albums, and many of their b-sides and covers.

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
    I'm gonna say Escape The Fate or Bring Me The Horizon. Oh, I have to explain why, aww man. Because the beat and lyrics are awesome.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Let me check: DragonForce, DragonForce...DragonForce, DragonForce..

...Oh, Metallica, yeah...Then DragonForce......

...Ok...So it's DragonForce, sue me -_-.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Appears most: Linkin Park is miles ahead as I have all of their songs. (all time favourite band)

Played the most: Three Days Grace and Bullet For My Valentine (current favourite bands)

I am always listening to music. I listen to and from school, during school, playing football and I always have music on when I am on the computer.

Edit: Thanks someone for saying Seether, been meaning to get their songs for ages but I always forget by time I am in from school.

anakoni

» おたくほこり`
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    I have a Zune. :3 And let me tell you, Zunes > a MILLION iPods.

But anywho,
    I think the artist who shows up the most on mine is Epik High, hands down. XD They're a Korean hiphop group and they're only my favorite band ever. ; w; <3

It's either them or DJ Sharpnel, who just does hardcore Japanese techno. XD I have like over a hundred songs from both of them so it's probably an even tie. @ w@

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Soundtrack artists are cheaters. >:

Because I have two OST's of Saiunkoku Monogatari on my Ipod, and I think that the same artist does both soundtracks, that would be Ryou Kunihiko... If I miscounted, then someone else... =/ Now let me find who sings most songs on my Ipod.
    I guess that would be Shunichi Miyamoto, because he sings a lot of the songs on the DN Angel soundtrack. XD
    I told you Soundtrack Artists were cheaters, right? :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2009
    I'm guessing either Rilo Kiley or Something Corporate. It used to be the Mountain Goats, but I deleted most of their songs off itunes. :P

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    I think Crush 40 appears the most for some reason, and I don't have much of their songs on my ipod, lol

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I have so many songs I can't really tell, but I bought 5 Escape the Fate songs yesterday. :F

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    At least i am not the only one saying this otherwise there would be major fits coming from Mitchman Is!
    So then while i do not have an I-Pod i do have a 3 year old Walkman(the small stick ones but damn its reliable especially when it falls it takes no damage. From 6 floors up)
    Anyway the artists that most appear is both Metallica and Iron Maiden. Yes i do listen to both.

Draciana

Credit to ME for the avatar!
    Years
    Several.

I don't think I have more of one than the others.

So Guns 'N' Roses, Aerosmith, Evanesance, Magnum, The Rasmus and Avril Lavigne.

All have two songs each out of seventy-four...

The rest of the songs are just random rock and alternative.

(I use my phone instead of an MP3 player, it's easier.)

Back