• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Beast Would you Choose?

Which Beast woudl you wan't?

• Raikou

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • Ente

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • Suicune

Votes: 42 42.0%

• Total voters

Hydrath

Pokemon Pirate/Water Trainer
Years
  • As many of you know the character Eusine is making a comeback in the HeartGold a SoulSilver games. This has hinted that the story of Crystal may be playing a side role as well as the original G/S stories.

As much as we have hints about the return of the Krystal version story in the remakes, we still do not know for sure if it well happen. But I would still like to ask question. Lets say you would of had the choice in the game to somehow choose with legendary beast Eusine would stalk. Which one would you choose?

Note: I am not in anyway implying that the Original story of Pokemon Crystal is in HeartGold and SoulSilver and I am not implying that you really can choose the beast Eusine fallows around.

PsychoTines

Shake Dem Dice and Roll Em
    Years
  • Entei allllllllllllllllllll the way man~ that was the one beast to this DAY I still have trouble finding. Make my life easier

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    I like them all about the same, but Crystal makes Suicune stick out more in my mind, so Suicune!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Raikou all the way for me. I've never understood why Suicune was always held in higher regard than the other two when they're all supposed to be equal...

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    The choice would be too overwhelming that I would die.

It is a tie between Suicune and Raikou, with Entei a few points behind.

Finnel

Years
  • I love both Raikou and Entei, but I voted for Entei since it had less votes at the time. I absolutely hate Suicune though, it's ugly and I'm not a big fan of water Pokémon. (This is when people point at my Wooper and Qaugsire set and go "what," but they are pretty much the only water Pokémon I like.)
    I've never understood why Suicune was always held in higher regard than the other two when they're all supposed to be equal...
    That too.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Well I'd like a Raikou, one of 5 electric Pokemon I can actually be bothered putting in my party.

I've never understood why Suicune was always held in higher regard than the other two when they're all supposed to be equal...

Actually they say Suicune was closer to Ho-Oh than the other two, they had this special friendship going on.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Weird idea for a thread but.... entai

Back