• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Browser are YOU using?

Which Browser, eh?

• Total voters

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I keep a copy of Firefox on my USB disk (the great thing is you can just unzip it, no need for a full installation) so if I go somewhere I can't install stuff I run it from the flash drive. ^_^

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    liam858 said:
    Other: I'm using Avant Browser, i like it, it's most of the features of Firefox, with less publicity.

EDIT And just installed IE7 Beta 2 on VPC2004.

Liam
    However, Avant's merely a wraparound for IE, IIRC...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Internet Explorer. ::vomits::

But meh, it should do. lol.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    I keep a copy of Firefox on my USB disk (the great thing is you can just unzip it, no need for a full installation) so if I go somewhere I can't install stuff I run it from the flash drive. ^_^
    Me too. ^_^ And I've got FileZilla, Sunbird, and plan to install Thunderbird. On my computer I've got Firefox 1.5 something install, no problems (yet).
    Portable Firefox

Back