• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which bug bugs you the least???

Which bug is your buddy?

• Total voters

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • I would have to say Caterpie. I always catch one and evolve it to eventually a Butterfree and it is always in my party as my bug pokemon. Defiantly one of my favorites .:)

Poliwhirl#1

Pokebrawl is the future
    Years
  • My favourite Bug type is Ledyba
    i dont know why but when i got one first i loved it. Now though I also really like Combee as I think they look awesomes

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Spinarak is so cute but if it was real I would shoot them with shotguns.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Out of that list? I don't like a single one of them. If it wasn't for Pinsir, Scyther/Scizor and Heracross I wouldn't like any of the bugs XD

But if I had to pick one, it'd be caterpie. Butterfree was a beast back in the day before whatever reason, Ash gave it up. God Ash is an idiot with Pokemon sometimes. Letting go of Pokemon here, not wanting to evolve Pikachu and Bulbasaur. SHENANIGANS I SAY!!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I like all of them (except for Ledyba, Kricketot, and Wormadam (from your list of course)), but my favorite would have to be Spinarak. And I hate spiders, so that's kinda weird. XD​

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • In some wise i like Kricketot. It should be the strongest of the listed Bugs be, because of Sword Dance, X-Scissor, Sing, lol... but no Bug can take up with the 00ber-bug Shuckle =D

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • in order my favorites go from:

1. weedle
    2. spinarak
    3. caterpie
    4. ledyba
    5. wurmple
    6. burmy (wormadam)
    7. kricketot
    yeah... quality's been goin DOWN