• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which bug bugs you the least???

Which bug is your buddy?

• Total voters

~Magnus~

Platinum FC: 4683-5731-9795
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Ledyba from your choices...
    Skorupi from all Bugs...

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
    Hm, I think I'm gonna have to say Weedle, cos' I think Beedrill is one of the coolest Bug-type Pokémon ever, right after Scizor, which has always been one of my favourites.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Spinarak, I've always liked Ariados so it's pre-evolution is still good for me.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I would say... Caterpie, because it has been with us for, what, 4 generations? Yeah.

Where's Combee anyway?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Aww.. only one other Kricketot fan?
    Yeah, I had him in my first playthrough of Pearl. Helped me catch a lot of things, mind you. ^^

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    The Poll seems kinda random. I mean, I guess if you mean the littler bugs, but then Wormadam. :S Shouldn't it be Burmy? :P
    Anyway, my favourite bug Pokemon is Scizor or Yanmega, but out of the ones in the poll, it has to be Ledyba. :3 It's so adorable. XD

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    shedinja seeing as its ability WOnder gaurd prevents most attacks from hitting the damn thing

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I would say that the only Bug type Pokemon that bugs me the most is Kricketune and/or Kricketot because it looks so useless.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    I'm going with paras, yeah I know it's not on the list but it's close to the begining of the game any ways.

Back