• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Champion Battle is the toughest?

Which Champion is toughest?

• Blue/Gary(Red/Blue/Yellow/Fire Red/Leaf Green)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Lance(Gold/Silver/Crystal/Heart Gold/Soul Silver)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Steven(Ruby/Sapphire)

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Wallace(Emerald)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Cynthia(Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Alder(Black/White)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    Pretty hard choice since I haven't had any problems in champion battles so far. I'd say Lance is the toughest for now. I haven't battled against Cynthia or Alder yet. I'll probably change my mind after the battle against Cynthia if she is as tough as she seems to be.

Years
    Pretty hard choice since I haven't had any problems in champion battles so far. I'd say Lance is the toughest for now. I haven't battled against Cynthia or Alder yet. I'll probably change my mind after the battle against Cynthia if she is as tough as she seems to be.
    Well,I think you might change your mind after battling Cynthia,Alder...Not so much. :P

Oh keeps them coming,folks!Do share your viewpoints! :D

Back