• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which char do you hate most?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    for me, it's a tie between Misty and Tracey

Misty just has an aweful attitude, especially towrds Ash. Plus, I dislike anyone who only trains one type of pok?mon (at least Brock caught different types other than Rocks), plus she is too old and boring...she serves no purpose on the show. I"m glad she's gone

Tracey's character was never fully developed...all we know about him is that he was a pok?mon watcher that tagged along with Ash and Misty for a few episodes then stayed at Prof. Oak's...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I have one.. She isn't in the Anim?, only the manga.. YELL- *gets dragged away by Feelingshippers before she can finish*

*runs back in covered in chains and duct tape* =P J/K! I actually like Yellow. Who I don't like is... Maybe Kamon. He made a good rival for the G/S games, I just don't like mean people. >_< And Nastina.. Oooh... I dislike her so much.

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
    I honestly don't really like Tracey. His kind of
    another version of Brock that copies it, although he likes
    drawing Pokemon once he sees one. He should change his style, I don't really like it. His clothes doesn't really match him.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2004
    Well in my personal opinion Tracey was a really cool character, even better than Brock. He used to say wise and useful stuff more than Brock even though he mightn't have been as good a leader. He was more understanding of the needs of Pokemon than Brock and as well he could tell you an awful lot about the region and the Pokemon themselves.

My least favourite character including Pokemon in the show would be wulbafat. He was just really stupid I think and why don't they just tell him to counter whenever they're in a battle? My least favourite human character is probably Brock because he just gets annoying sometimes. I like him, just not that much. Of the all the human characters including the ones we hardly ever see probably Butch and Cassidy.

Years
    I really really don't like Misty....May's okay, Im getting used to her and Tracey...well I just didnt like him, but he's alright, Its just Misty thats get on my nerves

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
    I don't hate them, I just don't like them

Gary's cheerleaders- They cry too much

Jon ****son- He beat Harrison! :shocked:

Melody- She kissed Misty's boy! :angry:

All filler characters- Pointless characters, some are mean *Giselle, Tammi, Damian etc.*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    1) *** (but not her japanese counterpart of course ^_^)

2) Tracey (very underdeveloped character... what does he do anyway except being an updated version of the Pokedex?)

3) the not-interesting-at-all filler characters (like Benji in Mountain Time... oh i hate that episode!)

squirtle_girl

Zeni~!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    I do *not* like Misty. She's so ill-tempered, treats Psyduck so badly, always carrying that thing I can cook for breakfast we all call Togepi, brags about how great of a water Pokemon trainer she is *not*, brags about how beautiful she is (cough), always using her new Pokemon like Corsola and Politoed while giving no attention to her other Pokemon, and so on so forth...

Sorry if I dissed your favorite character in the world, but I despise Misty. Period.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    i agree with you squirtle_girl... all except the no attention to her older pokemon part. All the characters tend to do that in the jhoto series. We don't see Satoshi use his Muk, Kingler and Tauros a lot do we... it's all about the 3 starters + Pikachu, with Noctowls for Balloon/people hunting (and near late Jhoto we see Phanpy and Lavitar sometimes)

And another thing... Kasumi is kind of in the way for Haruka and Satoshi so move her out is a right thing to do *biase post*

Chaeran

No longer here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    I despise Butch. That forsaken voice of his! My poor ears! As for everyday characters...I'd have to think about that one. I hardly watch the show as it is.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Ohhhh...maaaaaan! Do I have to say my least favorite? I can't decide! Ahhh!!!

I hate them all so much. :( But Ash is pretty far up. So I'll say Ash.

Back