• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Character do you LOOK most like?

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
  • I'd have to say... Chuck, the gym leader. I have short brown hair and I'm a bit chubby. I also have a small mustache, although mine a bit different then his. I also always wear a shirt. And I'm not as into working out as he is.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • The way I am wearing my hair now, I look a lot similar to Karen. I have long, bushy light hair. ((My hair is blond, but I don't look like anyone else in the whole Pokemon series at all.))

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • I resemble Red or Gold, the dark hair and let it just stick my hair up naturally. O-o

Years
  • I look like Prof. Elm, just a little heavier. And I usually wear Hawaiian shirts and a flat cap, so no one matches my clothing style.

My sisiter looks a lot like a red-haired Blue, and even has a hat like the one she wears in FRLG. But it's plain white, not white and red.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Ironically I kinda look like Blue >.>
    I have brown longish hair.. like Blues.. and I have it in the similar style..
    I kinda find it odd because Blue is my favorite Pokemon character out of the manga.
    I even do her posses sometimes with out noticing.

latios123

I like the sky above all!
    Years
  • i look like green! just discovered it, same birthday, only hes 16 and im 12
    my sister looks like blue but shes 10

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Yellow, I'd say.... My hair is more brown than blonde, but it's long and I sometimes wear it in a ponytail. I've got long bangs, also (which always get in my eyes! Ahh!).

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    I would have to say Green (the boy) but I can't really get it to do the whole defy-gravity thing XP

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Conway. Yes, Conway. But with a moustache ... Im going to look like a fat, black-haired Byron later in life though. I can tell

Harumi Fujyoshi

Ichiban fujyoshi desu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    I actually kind of reassemble Silver. Except my hair is more dark brown than red.

Back