• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which coke do you like better?

Favorite kind of coke.

• New Coke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C2

• Raspberry Coke

• Coca-Cola Blāk

• Diet Coke With Lemon

• Total voters
    Years
    Definitely cherry coke for me, as that's one of my favorite sodas ever. I get it whenever I can. :P I've also been developing a taste for that black cherry vanilla coke...I find it a bit odd, and rather sweet, but I still like it.

Wait a minute...there's a raspberry coke?? If I could get some of that stuff, I would so try it...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Bah...now I really want Coke. ;_;

I like regular Coke, personally. I'll drink most of the others, but the original is best. :3

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Original Coke is the best. I used to like Cherry coke, but now I don't. Other than that, I can't say I have another favorite. I despise Pepsi, but I love Dr. Pepper as well.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Cherry Coke...is good...but if I want to get back into my athleats body which shouldn't be to hard I need to stop drinking pop...instead SOBE...ummm

By the way I haven't even heard of Raspberry Coke.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    What the heck is Coca-Cola Blak?

Anyways, my fave is Vanilla Coke. The vanilla tastes kinda strange IMO but it's still yummy.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I like coka-cola the original 1...
    but my moms always drinking diet-coke...so I sorta like it.....but coke and pepsi the best......

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    I'm not a big fan of Coke altogether, but I suppose I actually don't go nuts at the sound of Vanilla Coke.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I've got to go with Cherry on this one. Then Vanilla close behind that.

Years
    VANILLA COKE! It's just so tasty. I drink it a lot. =D
    I'm surprised so many people like Cherry coke though... where I live a lot of people dislike it.

Back