• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Dog Pokemon Do You Prefer?

Witch one would be best

• Raikou with thunder

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Entei with Flamethrower

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Suicune with Hydropump

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    witch dog tickels your fancy 80% of people like suicune witch dog would your have by your side, Me i would rather Raikou coz he looks awsome

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I would rather have Entei, even though he doesn't look very dog-like (and I'm a very big canine fan), he still reminds me of Mufasa, and Mufasa is pretty awesome. Not to mention, he hit a soft spot when I saw him in the third movie.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    i like suicune because it looks so elegant and strong but seeing raikou in the new 13th movie trailor and the way the screen was shaking when it used thunder...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Entei FTW! Suicune in a close second ;)
    Why didnt you write fire blast in the poll :( Flamethrowers just... MEH!
    Entei seems to look the best IMO and my favourite type is fire :D

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Well, to be honest, I like Doctor Dog better.

I like Raikou, because I spent a few days with my friend figuring out ways it was awesome and could destroy any other fantasy character. Some other friend was going nuts about Riku and his shadows and I countered with Raikou, so we were just competing. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Ha, am I the only one who voted for Suicune? :P Raikou and Entei are both equally cool, but Suicune's so elegant yet so powerful, so I think it's pretty badass.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I prefer Raikou. It reminds me of tigers which are my favourite animals. =3 Plus, Electric types are one of my favourites. =D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Raikou for sure. Everything about it just screams 'epic electric-type'. :P

Vindel

Team Rocket's Worst Nightmare
    Years
    I prefer Raikou simply because I've always electric-type Pokémon.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    Suicune because it's the only dog.
    But if you mean legendary beasts, it would probably be a tie between Raikou and Entei. They are both so awesome.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Of all of the dog Pokemon, I would choose Growlithe, but seeing that you meant the Legendary Beasts, its really hard to decide. I guess I like them all 33.33%

Out of all of the dog Pokemon, it would be Growlithe. But I think you meant legendary beasts, I can't really choose. I guess I like all of the 33.33% ^^

Last edited:

Ayselipera

I've always preferred Raikou over the other two. Out of all the legendaries Raikou is one of my all time favorites.

Suicune and Entei are fine too, but they just don't appeal to me as much.

Back