• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which evil team do u like the most?

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    There is only one truly evil team, and that team is called Team Tree.
    Also known as pokemon professors who gives a potentially deadly pokemon to ten year old kids.

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    Team Rocket, because they've had the most development, and they don't need to use the excuse of "We want the ultimate legendary of this generation!" to cause merry hell wherever they go. Plus, Jessie and James were the main reason I used to watch Pokemon in the old days, and they are the sole reason I'll occasionally watch the DP series now.
    I never took to Team Magma or Aqua. Team Magma look and act like antisocial teenagers in hooded tops with cat ears, and Team Aqua are your stereotypical sailors.
    Team Galactic...eh, they're a lot better than Team Magma or Aqua, but they really do look like a cross between Sailor Senshi and Team Rocket grunts.

moonstep

Master Of Pokemon
    Years
    I would have to say either Team Rocket or Team Aqua.

Team Rocket because they are the first one, the rest are just like clones and copies of them. That and I feel sorry for James, he really is a good person at heart. And he is stuck with Jessie. That, and Meowth isn't that bad. He will talk deep to lost pokemon in the movies, and everything, so Jessie's the real ambitious one of the team.

Also Team Aqua because their outfits, and they are a little smarter then Team Rocket. My favorite color is blue, so they won me over with that, too. They can outwit Team Rocket, too, so I guess I'm in a bind between which of the 2 I like better.

For now, I guess I can say they are tied, though. I'm sure something will happen in the future, and make me change my mind, though.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    It's definitely a tie between Team Rocket and Team Galactic.

Team Rocket because of how they are very organized and more like a criminal mafia, more than Pokemon kidnappers.

Team Galactic because of how organized they are, and thats a definite must for all criminals.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Rocket.

Team Rocket wins this poll seeing as there's really no competition. Team Rocket are the only antagonist organisation in the games or the anime that have an actual backstory while Team Aqua, Team Magma and Team Galactic came out of nowhere. Team Rocket get a bonus because their organisation focuses on criminal activity more than anything. That's a major difference compared to the likes of Team Galactic, who wanted to rule the world by harnessing the power of Legendary Pokémon. Yes, I know that Team Rocket wanted to rule the world as well, but at least Giovanni didn't have to capture legendary Pokémon and make the storyline too cliché in order to do it. Team Rocket just happen to look finer too, with their red and black/white costumes, compared to pirates who had just landed in the twenty-first century, aliens who didn't wanted to get burned by the sun and teal-haired freaks who wore spacesuits.
    Couldn't put it better myself.

EagleKIng

Jolteon PWNS
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    (Sorry if i'm bumping this thread)

I like Team Magma beacuse they want to destroy all water for LAND pokemon....(poor poor Magikarp...)

Back