• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Forum Style do you have on now?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • I'm using Xmas Wooper.......it's not too bright (like a lot of the themes...instant headache x_x; ) though I prefer darker themes...i.e. Midnight Misty (my absolute favorite <3 <3 <3), but a lot of you know what my mother thinks of Misty so she gets on me if she sees that I'm using that theme =/

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I have this thing that can change the theme of my Mac ((a program that allows me to change the color or design of the windows, and... EVERYTHING!)) and the only theme now is black... it expires today and I started using Midnight Misty since 25 days ago when I got this program... probably I will start using my favorite ((Forest Grovyle's Legendaries)) tomorrow.

Years
  • Midnight Misty for me. It's nice and dark, and it just looks great. The only problem with it (and usually the only reason I switch skins) is that some of the pictures (like the locked thread) don't work. Oh, and the usual problem with some colors clashing, but you get that with almost any skin XD

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Midnight Misty PWNS. That's what I'm using. Nice and dark, and it's got Kamon on it XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'm currently using Midnight Misty right now. I prefer this style over all the other ones for reasons that are as of yet unexplained.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I'm using the Claire's Darkness Prevails layout. ^o^ It goes perfectly well with my current layout and I kinda like seeing people's usernames without the dumb line underneath it. XD

~Kelsey

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I'm using Green's Ivy I like the green and I've went through most of them and this was one of the few I liked alot.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Midnight Misty here...oie. It's actually quite pretty. :3 *loves dark colors* Now, I'mma scan through the other styles to see which I like best.~

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Midnight Misty. Mostly cus its got a dark layout, and I really love reading letters that stand out from a dark layout. <3

Back