• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which game?

Which Game?

• Pokemon Diamond

Votes: 91 71.1%
  • Pokemon Pearl

Votes: 37 28.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2007
    I'll be getting both for sure :D
    But I'll be playing Diamond first, as I like Dialga over Palkia, and I like the Zugaidosu line over the Tatetopusu.

Plus Slowpoke for the win!

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    I am getting Diamond cause Dialga just looks cooler than Palkia. Also Pearl is pink and I'm not a big fan of that color, blue is way better.

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I'm geting Diamond because Pokemon look tougher on it more than Pearl.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    What if your getting both? i am. well to be specific, if i got a $20 target gift card for Easter, i'll buy diamond via target's website (I already have a target gift card worth $20, BTW), and i'll probaly get Pearl for my Birthday. (Which isn't that far from the games relese date, less then 2 months)

pkmntrainerkenta

Johto League Champ!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    Pokemon Diamond All the way.... I like Dialga, cuase of its high sp.atk, and Hp. And larvitar is exclusive to diamond. (I would rather have a tyranitar to use as a physical sweeper than a salamence)

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Yup, i remember a thread like this being posted before ^^ but as i said in the other thread, i'll be getting pearl, Parukia/Palkia FTW 8D

Caleb290

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    I cant wait till it comes out only 50 more days to go and I just remembered I can get pearl on my birthday (July 7) and then I will have both games and I cant get a ton of level 100s on both because I have over 30 level 100s on my fire red

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I'm getting both! ^_^ I always buy them at the same time.

Hey, Caleb290, we have the same name! ^_^ Cool dude

I cant wait till it comes out only 50 more days to go and I just remembered I can get pearl on my birthday (July 7) and then I will have both games and I cant get a ton of level 100s on both because I have over 30 level 100s on my fire red

Endless_Winters

..A wasteland of lost thoughts
    Years
    I'm deffinately getting Diamond when they both come out.
    Then after I beat the game, I'll probably pick up a copy of Pearl so I can trade back and forth to get the version exclusives and build up my team and such. :) I'm SO EXCITED!! ..I can't wait. xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2007
    I actually voted Diamond, while I meant to vote Pearl. Whoops. I'm getting both at the same time anyways.

Point being, I'm gonna play Pearl first because I want Muumage and Bunyatto more than Donkarasu and Sukatanku.

I'm pretty split even when it comes to Dialga and Palkia. I really think they're both equally as cool.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2007
    Probably getting both but I prefer Diamond. I love all the exclusive pokemon and Pearl''s are the weird looking ones (Who LIKES bunyatto?). The only thing I don't like about it is Dialga , I wish the pokemon were the other way around (Palkia with diamond's pokemon , and vice versa) .

Logan

I prefer the Pokémons from Pokémon Pearl so I'm gonna buy this version but I'll have the second by another way. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back