• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which game?

Which Game?

• Pokemon Diamond

Votes: 91 71.1%
  • Pokemon Pearl

Votes: 37 28.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2008
    I got Diamond version and play it very early, April 22! That game is really great than other old version! 'Cuz it has 3D models! But and still 2D too... I have a PKMN: Diamond Target Reservation Card for that game, I keep it, I never throw it away. But one problem, PKMN Diamond & Pearl Nintendo Official Player's Guide doesn't have Pokedex! Grr! I want to know what they leave and new technicals! Well, I'll wait for The Ultimate National PKMN, May, 27. I really need it!

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2008
    Heh, I got Pearl because my younger sister got Diamond. Although I do envy the fact that she can catch Murkrow and Stunky but that's what trades are for I guess. I'm happy I can get most other Pokemon without trading. I also have a strange tendency to bypass the first title out of the Pokemon games. (ie Blue over Red, Silver over Gold, Sapphire over Ruby)

Bonez

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I got diamond. Why? Well, I like Diaruga better. He just looks cooler overall. Palkia on the other hand is more of a defense type which I don't like. Plus, the pokemon that you can catch only in Diamond are way better then the pokemon you can only catch in Pearl.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Original plan: i was going to buy pearl and my bro was gonna buy diamond

Actually what happened: my bro bought pearl while i was out camping and when i came back i punched him and then stole his $30 to buy diamond =D

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Jonathan Paskiewicz, please don't post in threads that are over a month old. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back