• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen which games of these gb and gbc do u have

which pokemon gb/gbc games do u have

• i have red

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • i have blue

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • i have yellow

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • i have gold

• i have silver

• i have crystal

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • i have all of them`

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • other(if you have more than one or not all of them pick this and post which you have in a thread

Votes: 27 51.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    I have Red and Crystal versions. :)
    I used to have Yellow aswell, but must have misplaced it somewhere during the years in my old house. :(

I wish I still had my GBC. I would love to restart a Kanto adventure on red.
    (oldtimer who really can't say goodbye to Kanto. haha!)

Hiyappu_Storm

Aqua Monkey Storm!
    Years
    I have:
    Red x3 (lost one, battery died on other)
    Yellow x2 (couldn't save on one)
    Gold x2 (I bought one and my bro gave me other, which I gave to my cousin)
    Silver x1 (lost it)
    Crystal x1 (Still have it)
    Stadium x3 (two of them wouldn't fit in my N64)
    Stadium2 x1 (I sold it with my N64)
    Pinball x1 (gave it to my cousin)

So yes, I've had a lot of pokemon GB/GBC/N64 games in my lifetime, 14 to be precise, and then comes GBA/DS/GC/Wii.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    For the sake of posting I'm going to include the ones I lost, since I've lost all of my GB/GBC games. xD

• Red
    • Yellow
    • Silver
    • Gold
    • Crystal
    Funny. The only two in that list I even beat were Yellow and Silver. I got Red after Yellow because Yellow was my first and I didn't know that the games were all the same minus some minor differences. Basically, I thought it was a different game entirely. xD

I got Gold and Crystal after Silver because I loved the 2nd generation so much I just had to have them. I was too used to playing Silver though, so I didn't get very far.

Choroneko

チョロネコ
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012
    Got them all (Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal) - Huge Pokémon fan! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back