• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which gender and which name did you choose in Pokémon Diamond and/or Pearl?

eternal_prince_neptune

Expert Pokémon Pearl Trainer
Years
  • Hi everyone!
    I was wondering...
    Which gender and which name did you choose in Pokémon Diamond and/or Pearl?

I chose 4 Pokémon Pearl (Japanese version)the female character: Her name is カスミ (Kasumi, like Misty's Japanese name ^_^) and the Trainer ID is 31168

I choose 4 Pokémon Diamond the female character and named her Kasumi too! (not written in Katakana length, obviously ^_^) Her Trainer ID is 38638

Er..Ehm! What about you?

I wait replies ^_^ Reply, please!

Bye!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2008
    I chose the girl cause i didn't like the guy's head gear :P
    But i still put my real name, just cause i'm used to that. Doesn't really make a diff though.

eternal_prince_neptune

Years
  • I am a boy too but I chose female character 'cause I don't like the male character in Diamond and Pearl...
    It is the worst like physical appearence! (The best male character is the one in FireRed/LeafGreen)

Bye!

IPanda

Maddie, The Breeder
    Years
  • i Chose Girl and Name Maddie (My name <3) and i would have chosen a guy (usually cooler outfits) but it was Smugly in D/P :P its not horrible just not for a girl xDD

eternal_prince_neptune

Years
  • *Sorry if I am a bit persistent!*

Please, can ya point out the game version and your Trainer ID? (besides the name)

Tnx a lot!!(I'm a bit curious...I wanna know other people's profile 'n the game(s))!

Tnx tnx and tnx again!

Bye!

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    i chose the female, even though im a boy. ;\ boy was too ugly. and i named it kris, which is my name.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    The Boy Looks Like a Golfer with that Hat -_-, but i Still Choose him Anyways cause i'm a Boy, and i Always Name Myself Michael Because my Real Name is Michael, *Plays Golfing Music due to Charactar's Cap*.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I chose a boy because that's what I am, and I named him John ,after myself.
    I like the girl, she looks better than the guy but, I have always stuck with the guy character in the pokemon games. I agree that the Fire Red/Leaf Green guy was the best boy character but I think the Ruby/Sapphire girl looks the best out of all the pokemon games IMO. I dont like the emerald one though...She looks ebil.

Hyunbin

w00t!~
    Years
  • japanese diamond version,
    i chose the dude, coz i'm a dude lol
    i don't really like him though, he looks funny lol
    i named him hyunbin, my korean name, but written in japanese: ヒョンビン
    trainer id in my sig

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • I chose a guy, because I'm a guy.. And I named him Andre, after myself. I'm very original. Well, more original then the people who name their guy 'Ash'. In Firered I chose the girl though.. and named her Andre lol.

But I always name my rival Jack***. Because he/she usually is one *cough*May.

Back