• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which generation of pokemon do you prefer?

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Despite i really like the first generation alot, as it is classic, for me it has to be the third generation as it has my favurite pokemon in it so therefore there is no competition.

If I may ask.. what are they? xD *just curious* xDD

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    If I may ask.. what are they? xD *just curious* xDD

well when i say my favourite pokemon i mean the one which beats the rest and if you look at my avatar im sure you are going to be able t work it out. But on top of that i also really like beautifly,metagross,salemence,altaria and milotic.

Nookling

The incredibly boring girl
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 30, 2007
    I can't decide between the first two. Kanto's really special to me 'cause it brings back memories of my childhood. Like, every once in a while I'll remember a random episode from the first season and get all sad. Like the Christmas episode, or the Pokemon Tower one. The names of the cities make me nostalgic, especially Saffron for some reason.
    On the other hand, I've always considered myself as a Johto kid. Ever since it came out when I was 9 or 10. Most of my favourite Pokemon are from Johto, and all my favourite gym leaders. It was also the first time I got my own game (Silver) instead of having to share Blue with my brother. xD

Last edited:

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    hehs.. I'm beginning to get the feeling that Pokemon anime slowly gets more and more unpopular.. since so many of us preferred the first two seasons more than the later few xD

ah, but I'm still a big fan of Pokemon!! :P

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I like the 1 gen.... cause the 1st is the original......

hmmm.. actually, I feel that every generation gives me a new feeling.. at least it does for the first 3 generations.. (and esp the first 2 gen.)

as for generation 4 however, I don't feel so much for it by just looking at the pictures.. well, maybe it's because I haven't seen them on screen yet I suppose ><;;

Back