• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which girl do you think will be perfect for Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Interesting...

Before I go on, don't you remember we've been through a post like this in the past, Elite Trainer Raven?

As much as I'd like Misty to be with Ash, it's probably not going to happen anytime soon. Reason? The series could end. The whole show revolves around Ash and his adventures with Pikachu to try to obtain the title of Pok?mon Master/Champion. If Ash were to get together with anyone, it could interfere with his journey.

But enough of that! If there's any girl for Ash (Ash, not Satoshi!), it'd have to be Misty. 4Kids made way too many hints between the two when they were together. Of course, it was always Misty hinting at Ash. During the brief appearence in Hoenn, however, it seems like Ash could be returning the favor. Notice that Ash was overly protective of the red head. He's the one who told her to run to safety, the one to yell at the colonel, the only one to bash the barrier with Misty, and even made Pikachu use Thunder. Ash only lets Pikachu use Thunder in big events. Even with Misty gone, May possibly saw the relationship between the two.

I found that the Illumise/Volbeat episode playing after Misty's brief appearence a little odd at first (it's supposed to air before hand). After watching the episode carefully, I see what WB or 4Kids were trying to do. Throughout the Volbeat episode, May kept making remarks on how old friends could still fall in love. 4Kids is obviously trying to say that May sees that there's a relationship between the two, and finds it appropriate if May were to see it first hand.

Of course, until the producers of Pok?mon of Japan can actually confirm this, we can't assume anything about Ash's love life. In fact, it still seems to many that he doesn't have one. I think so. After all of these 'years', Ash still seems more determined to become a Pok?mon Master/Champion than finding a girlfriend.

Oh yeah, since 4Kids started it in the first place, they'd better finish it. According to someone's older post with Elite Trainer Raven in an older thread, Japan keeps tabs with America. Hopefully, both Pok?mon Companies would work with each other to resolve the issue.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    dqle said:
    Interesting...

Before I go on, don't you remember we've been through a post like this in the past, Elite Trainer Raven?

As much as I'd like Misty to be with Ash, it's probably not going to happen anytime soon. Reason? The series could end. The whole show revolves around Ash and his adventures with Pikachu to try to obtain the title of Pok?mon Master/Champion. If Ash were to get together with anyone, it could interfere with his journey.

But enough of that! If there's any girl for Ash (Ash, not Satoshi!), it'd have to be Misty. 4Kids made way too many hints between the two when they were together. Of course, it was always Misty hinting at Ash. During the brief appearence in Hoenn, however, it seems like Ash could be returning the favor. Notice that Ash was overly protective of the red head. He's the one who told her to run to safety, the one to yell at the colonel, the only one to bash the barrier with Misty, and even made Pikachu use Thunder. Ash only lets Pikachu use Thunder in big events. Even with Misty gone, May possibly saw the relationship between the two.

I found that the Illumise/Volbeat episode playing after Misty's brief appearence a little odd at first (it's supposed to air before hand). After watching the episode carefully, I see what WB or 4Kids were trying to do. Throughout the Volbeat episode, May kept making remarks on how old friends could still fall in love. 4Kids is obviously trying to say that May sees that there's a relationship between the two, and finds it appropriate if May were to see it first hand.

Of course, until the producers of Pok?mon of Japan can actually confirm this, we can't assume anything about Ash's love life. In fact, it still seems to many that he doesn't have one. I think so. After all of these 'years', Ash still seems more determined to become a Pok?mon Master/Champion than finding a girlfriend.

Oh yeah, since 4Kids started it in the first place, they'd better finish it. According to someone's older post with Elite Trainer Raven in an older thread, Japan keeps tabs with America. Hopefully, both Pok?mon Companies would work with each other to resolve the issue.
    ^that was very nicely put dqle

Ryuu Lover

~Innocent Child~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 4, 2005
    I think the best girl for Satoshi would be...someone else. Why? Easy.

Kasumi - She's a nice girl, and Satoshi and her are very close friends, but why do they just have to get together? Because Kasumi is crushing on him? Look people, just because a person gets the hots for someone else is a stupid reason to pair them up. Look at real life. How many girls do you see who get crushes on a guy, but no matter how long they dedicate themselves to that man, the boy rejects them in the end? One sided relationships usually don't work, and I seriously don't think Satoshi thinks of her that way.

Now I know...some will bring up dumb comments including the dance scene during the ghost of maidens peak or the whole ordeal where he told her she was cute--whatever. Kasumi had never worn her hair down, nor had she dressed like a real girl until the Maiden's Peak episode--any guy would have been surprised at her appearence! I think a lot of people in fact were. oO; Then the cute comment? -.-; Um...why? You people need to get your ears checked because Satoshi did not sound like he meant it as "Oh man she's hot!" He said it in a teasing manner, something boys often do to get a girl embarrassed: and it worked. Also, is there any reason to forget GCYL? Kasumi clearly stated "Now I know how you feel about me..." Hmmm...lesse...did he ever say he loved her? No! Not once. Gee...wonder what happened. Maybe she discovered he thought of her as a friend? Hu? Hu? Gah...sorry for getting uptight, but so many Pokeshippers seem to ignore the fact she clearly stated she knew how he felt about her, and all he said in that episode was...they're friends. Friends. Friends till the end and I don't think they ever will be together in that way.

Haruka - Again, Haruka and Satoshi are quite close. They haven't spent as much time together as Satoshi and Kasumi, but sometimes even the shorter friendships are the strongest--depends on the people themselves. Would they go perfect together? Nah. Haruka and Satoshi get along great and all, but like Kasumi, I don't think Satoshi would ever think of her past the point of friends. He just...doesn't seem like the boy to get involved with a friend! He may develop a crush on Haruka (or at one point Kasumi) but I bet this crush would last for a limited time and eventually he'd realize neither are the right girl for him. My opinion.

Ratias - Now I'll admit, I do find this couple very cute and close, but I don't think so. Like Chikorita, I believe Ratias would be loving Satoshi, and yet, he would end up rejecting her. Why? Simple. When it boils down to it all, I honestly believe Satoshi doesn't want a mixed relationship. I don't know why but...I guess it's maybe his body language or the way he acts. He just doesn't seem like he'd resort to being with a pokemon...not even if they could shape shift. Besides, I can see Kanon being upset at Ratias constantly using her body to be with Satoshi...that would be pretty embarrassing at some points...but perfect girl? No.

In the end, I seriously believe the perfect girl for Satoshi is one we have yet to meet. She will probably possess qualities of the mentioned females, but something about her...it'll set her apart from the rest. But like I've said before: This is just my opinion.

Last edited:

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Want confirmation, eh? :O According to the original script of the second movie, Musashi points out that Kasumi and Fuurara are too young to be dating. And because of that, this is also clearly the thoughts of the writers. o_O They're simply too young to be worrying about any of that.

Years
    That's why I clearly stated that my opinions are on Ash, not Satoshi. Same case with ever other American and Japanese counterparts in the show. They're different characters in my opinion and it's 4Kids decision to start it. Whether people appreciate it or not, I believe that 4Kids are doing things that people would approve of. The only thing I want them to do, however is to finish what they've started.

Like I said before, although I do support Misty (Misty, not Kasumi!) to get together with Ash, it's not likely to happen unless of course the producers have a change of heart.

Years
    This might surprise you, but I think that Ash would be perfect with Duplica (from Ditto's Mysterious Mansion and another episode after that). She is approximately his age, she already has the cute name for him (Ashey-boy), and she has been throwing a few hints around...

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    *lol* I have to agree with you (Katana) and Vibes. Imite really acted like she had a thing for Satoshi when they met...XD I especially liked her teasing him and giving him a nick name. The fact the Roketto Dan decided to dress up as Satoshi and Imite in the Jouto episode made me wonder as well.

It's true the writers probably did it because Imite and Satoshi were the centered characters in the episode, but who knows. Maybe they did it because a few of them liked the idea of the kids being together so they made Musashi and Kojirou dress up as them (and not Satoshi and Kasumi XPPPP) If anything, I would really prefer that as the case.

Nanako x Satoshi or Imite x Satoshi seem different to me, but really good at the same time. Probably better choices than Haruka or Kasumi (or their dub counterparts) could be. I dunno...I think it's because Nanako and Imite actually got along with Satoshi a lot better and seemed to relate to him in a differ way than the other two did.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    A thought occured to me today at work about this topic: that Ash would never be a couple with Misty or May, my reason is that they are just very good friends, and thats all. In the future, I foresee the possibility that Misty and Brock will become closer, because of their mutual friendship with Ash. Just my thoughts on the matter...

misty_moon

~Save the dub!
    Years
    Misty Misty Misty!!! Mostly because of previously mentioned reasons, but also, she was his first (human) companion on his journey, and you can just feel it between them...... also, usually, liking the same things and being the same doesn't work out that well with bfs and gfs

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    If it's a main and common character,I would pick Misty all the way!^^ Otherwise,I like the fact of Bianca and Ash pairing together

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
    Ash is too young to be in a serious and/or committed relationship with a person of the oppisite sex. He's not only young in age, but in mind; he may advance every season with his knowledge of Pokemon and skill, but that doesn't mean he's getting anything from Misty on the side between seasons. Or any other girl for that matter. When Ash matures and grows up, then maybe, just maybe, he'll end up with someone like Erika or Sabrina. Misty is too immature and extroverted for someone like Ash to handle, he needs someone calm, subtle; yet powerful.

Besides, if Brock can't get a girl, why would Ash?

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Ash should never get together with a POKEMON thats just wrong. So Latias is out of the question. Logmon1 have u ever had just plain girl friends? Of course the oppsite sex can be just friends. Next you will be saying Misty and Brock will get together or Misty and Gary LOL ^^. I personally think May and ash would be right for each other. As Ash is helping May with her pokemon journey Instructing her and such when to begin with it was Misty telling ash wat to do. O.o. Also misty and ash would not get together because of the clash of egos. May and Ash are oppsite. Oppsites (personaliltys taht is) attract. Well thats what they say. Also as stated before it would look and feel better if ash were with a younger girl. And May and Ash look good together.

- Lone Eevee

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Really i am a ash,misty person but cut ASH A LITTLE SLACK HE IS NOW 14 AND THAT STILL YOUNG FOR HIM[under lines him 122222 times] hope i didn't hurt any one.if i did im sorry!.

Years

Of course Ash is too young to even think about dating girls and taking relationships seriously! He's just 10 years old! (sure, 'years' pass by, but the producers never did any birthdays. To many, like me, Ash and the rest are ageless or just won't grow older) Like my previous posts apply, I support Ash and Misty getting together. Right now, though, I'd like to see Ash finish his journey before taking such drastic steps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back